Level 2: Darkiplier

Previously in stuck in a game:
Jack fought antisepticeye and won, but will mark win against darkiplier?

Mark walked into a room, he was suddenly teleported into a chair, he was tied up in golden chains. "What the hell is this?" mark yelled, thrashing around. "Jack? Phil? Anyone?" he shouted, biting at the chains.

"Ha ha ha. Mark. You looser." a deep, evil voice boomed. "Darkiplier.." mark stated, he knew this was going to be hell. Dark was the, well, he was the dark part of mark. The part of mark that blamed himself for everything.

Dark emerged from the darkness, pulling marks head up to face him, his hand digging his claws into marks head, blood dripping down. "Look at me. I've grown stronger. You've kept pushing off all of your problems to me mark. Big mistake." dark stated, sitting in front if mark.

"They died because of you mark." dark started, his voice low and dangerous. "No..." mark groaned. The deaths of his dad and Daniel had haunted mark, he always felt sad and guilty about them. "If you had been there. If you had checked on him. Daniel would still be alive." dark snarled, slapping mark hard in the face. "They died because of you mark! If you had been with them they wouldn't have died!" dark stated, tears already sliding down his face.

"You should have died from that tumor. You see, the world was trying to get revenge on you for their deaths every time you ended up in the hospital. You should have died mark. What use are you here? No one loves you." dark smirked, looking mark in the eyes.

"How could anyone love such a monster?" dark asked, shaking his head. "You wonder why you're still single? This would be why." dark stated, confident in his words. Mark broke down crying. "Maybe you're right." mark said, looking at the now glowing golden chains. Dark had a steady grip on mark.

"That's right. Every person that has died because they cant get help from anyone, because they thought you could help them. Its all your fault." dark stated, leaving a scratch on his face. Mark had no words. He knew he couldn't help everyone, which really hurt him inside. But he helped as many as he could.

"No." mark croaked, dark turning to look at him. "What?" dark asked, growling at mark. "I help as many as i can! I do my best! And that's all that counts!" mark cried harder, his chains also slowly fading, darkiplier becoming marks deceased father.

Mark ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm proud of you son. I always have been. I always will be. I'm always watching over you mark. I love you." his dad said, fading as mark walked into the room where his watch was waiting in the shape of a box. There was Tim, smiling at mark.

"You did it Mark! I knew you could. Only one other person has made it out so far. Go to him, you both seem to need a hug." Tim said, mark opening the door to reveal a crying jack. Jack ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Rough time?" mark asked, jack nodding.

Mark escaped his personal hell. Time to. Wait for the others....

Woo... That was rough writing that....
Poor mark :( he's gone through so much. I really hope he doesn't blame himself for any of the deaths of his loved ones. Anyways! We've got five more to go! Ill work on the rest tomorrow. I'm super tired xD