Chapter 4:Deidara?

Deidara:I'll come back in an hour.Make sure you change and get cleaned up.

Deidara said, tossing you some folded clothes and a pack of wet wipes.

Deidara walked out,locked the gate behind,then marched off.

"Thank you!"you yelled to him.

Quickly you changed making sure no one was on the other side of the gate stalking u.The outfit was quite nice,it looked hand made by an artist.It was a dark purple tane-top,separate see through sleeves,black shorts,a black coat with the red clouds(the outfit Deidara was wearing),short boots,a bandage rap with a pouch,and a blank headband.

It was a dark purple tane-top,separate see through sleeves,black shorts,a black coat with the red clouds(the outfit Deidara was wearing),short boots,a bandage rap with a pouch,and a blank headband

*Pic not mine*

Then you cleaned your cheeks,hands,and feet,so you wont smell.

When u were done,You waited.

*An hour pass*

You hear footsteps coming towards you,and knew it was him.

Deidara came and unlocked the gate.

Deidara:"Follow me"

He said more calm,holding the gate open for me,letting me pass.

U went the opposite side from the last time you went with him.You walked but there was nothing but walls and a few candles to light the way.

After a few minutes,you were outside the building.There was nothing but sand.

Sand was blowing hard so u had to close your eyes a bit.

Deidara:"We're gonna have to walk a mile to get to our destination.You don't mine it at all?"He said crossing his arms

(Y/n):"No its fine"

Then he pulled out two cone shaped hats from His coat.Then he put it on your head.

Deidara:"This will help to avoid sand going in your eyes and for shade."
He said moving his head facing nothing.

You blushed lightly and started to say,"Thank you,Deidara."

He quickly turned to you then blushed lightly too.Then he moved his head again then said,"N-no problem "

Oooooooo,he is blushing?-Wolfy10