Chapter 7

"Thanks for helping Severus, you didn't have to" lily said with a smile as she put a box onto the ground of her new apartment.

"It's no problem, it's a weekend anyway so I have no classes" Severus murmured. "Where's Harry anyway?"

"Sirius is looking after him while I'm moving stuff into the house, wouldn't want him running around while we are setting up furniture" lily said smiling. Severus nods.

"It's good that you got him that dog, I don't think he's survive without a companion" Severus said with a small chuckle.

"Everybody needs someone and until he finds that someone, Hunter will be there even when he does find someone" lily said walking back towards the door. "Let's get some more boxes" she said and they walked downstairs to the moving truck.

"Is this all from Godric Hallow" Severus asked as he picked up another box.

"Yes, only the sentimental stuff... It was all kept in my vault... So I guess people know I'm alive now that I've opened my vault" lily said picking up a box also. "Anyway all the furniture is new"

"That's good, you know the ministry knows that you are alive they just won't tell anyone until you have been seen publicly and you've only been shopping in muggle areas before taking this stuff out that's why it didn't happen before" Severus muttered as they walked up the steps to Lily's apartment. "Why'd you choose to live in a muggle city anyway?"

"Because there are nice schools for Harry for when he turns five and I think it'll be good to lay low for a while" she replied. She opened the door to her apartment and put the box down. "Thank good for getting all the boxes up" she said with a smile. "Let's set this furniture up" she said get her wand out and waving it at an unbuilt shelf. It then built itself In front of their eyes.

"I'll never get sick of magic" Severus said emotionlessly. Lily smiled.

*

Lily plopped down on the couch exhausted. "What a day!" She exclaimed.

"What are you talking about? It took you 10 minutes to put the furniture together and another 5 to put the things in the boxes away" Severus said with a soft chuckle.

"Well I know but come sit with me Sev" she said patting the couch next to her. Severus nodded and sat next to her. "Thanks for helping today"

"I'd do anything for you, you know that" he replied full of emotion. Lily stared at him for a moment.

"No emotionless sev?" She asked.

"Not with you" he said nervously. Lily kissed him suddenly and it surprised him. He pulled away and moved back a bit. "Sorry lily but not like this please"

"It's been more than a year Sev, I loved James but you were the first person I ever loved and I never stopped"