8. Gaara's Love

This chapter is dedicated to XxComeWeKillCupidxX

Me: Yay one more fan

Gaara & Areya: Hn

Me: You guys are boring!!

Areya: Whatever

Gaara: ……….

Me: Uhhh! I’m just glad this chapter is finally THE chapter. *mutters* Knew should of done a Sasuke story.

(Somewhere….)

Sasuke: ACHOOOO!!!!

Kakashi: Somebody must be talking about you.

UNTO THE STORY!

EDITED: 3/13/14

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Areya’s POV

“You left me 26 teams, Ibiki?”

 “We have some bright people this year,” he smiled. (AN: BELIEVE IT!)

“Huh, by the time I’m done with them there will be less than half of them left,” she smirked, “Follow me.”

 She jumped through the same window she came bursting in. We all looked at eachother and shrugged. Might as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(AN: Going to skip because it’s boring)

We were walking through the Forest of Death, the supposed death arena of Konoha, when Naruto said he needed to pee. He came back and I took out my katana and tried to hit him but he dodged. He shouldn’t be able to do that.

“Where’s Naruto?”

“What are you talking about?” ‘Naruto’ said innocently.

“Naruto is right-handed. Your kunai pouch is on the left, like mine.”

‘Naruto’ disappeared in a cloud of smoke and in his place was the grass nin from earlier. Anko had thrown a Kunai at Naruto and the Grass Nin has picked it up with her tongue. Creepy.

I went forward with a kunai when the grass Nin got in front of me and punched me into a tree. I coughed out blood. I started to breath, but I couldn't take in any air. I started freaking out, as I felt pain in my chest where the Grass Nin had puched me. I then felt Kyuubi-chan's comforting chakra as my chest started to loosen up.

"Breathe slowly, young one," she said in a slight cooing manner.

I started slow breaths, and I felt the pain going away slowly. I pushed myself ofo the tree and looked to the area around me. While I was incapicitated, the ninja had done a number on the group. I saw her pulling off her skin revealing the face of a man underneath.

He had a very pale face, nearing near bone white, long black hair reaching his shoulders, yellow snake-like eyes, and purple markings over his eyes.

"Guess you haven't heard of me. I'm Orochimaru and I'm here for the Uchiha."

"AHHH!"

Naruto showed up out of nowhere and kicked Orochimaru but missed. He must have been taken somewhere else by Orochimaru. Like a snake, Orochimaru swiftly moved through the attacks.

He gave a swift, powerful kick in Naruto's direction and Naruto fell, not getting back up.

"NARUTO!"