Chapter 1

So, hey. You choose to read this book. I hope you think that's a good choice.😅🙈 But I hope you enjoy this book, I'm sorry for my English. My English is so bad, because I'm from The Netherlands. 😂🙈

But I hope you like the first chapter. X

-------------------------------------------------------------

She looked, but she saw nothing, nothing, just nothing. She was stuck in a black hole. She cried, but there was nobody. She was alone, alone stuck in a black hole. Suddenly, there was a light, she walked to the light. There where 4 boys, the girl took the hand of 1 of them. The boy with a pierced lip. He took her out the black hole.

Light, there was light. She saw the light again.

"Why you saved me?" Asked Tara. "We heard you crying, so we saved you" said the boy with the piercing in his lip. "I'm Luke btw, and these guys are: Ashton, Calum and Michael." Tara was not understanding what was going on. "Do you want some coffee or tea, wait, pizza?!" Said the guy with colourful hair aka Michael. "MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE" Said Calum. "Coffee please." Said Tara. "I'll buy Starbucks for you!" Said Ashton. "What kind of Starbucks do you want?" "Cappuccino is ok." Ashton toke his money and his keys and he was going to get the Starbucks. "So tell more about yourself girl!" Said Luke. "So, I'm Tara and I'm 14 years. I'm from Orlando." At that moment the door was opening, it was Ashton, running with the coffee. And he fell.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Owh, yeah. This is the first Chapter. It's so bad and short🙈 But ok. Thanks for reading