Title

"And this is the Best Song Ever by, One direction" the radio person said.

Niall and me have been best friends forever, I mean forever.

My parents and his parents met in a park when they were both permanent with me and Niall, and weirdly enough we have the same birthday!! Nialls moms name is Ella and my moms name nancy, that's why my name is Emma and his name is Niall.

Niall and me started dating in high school and we have been dating ever since.

We both got a excepted to the same college, Princeton!!

Before he got started with his band, one direction.

I was the one who influnced him to try out for the X Factor, not knowing he was going to be this all time famous person, but I am proud of him!!

I love Niall very much and even though he has only visited 5 times since he has gotten famous we were still dating.

"and that was The Best Song Ever By One Direction" the radio person responded.

The song ended and I needed to text Niall, he was supposed to be coming to visit this weekend!!

Hey Niall
When r u coming
And what time??
Can't wait!

I waited for him to respond. He was going to be staying in a hotel near my dorm!

Hey babe
It turns out
I have a concert
That weekend
I am SOO sorry
I love you!

No!!!!! That's not what he said?!?

Ok
I love you

I responded

I was so mad!

I loved him though and missed him, ALOT!!