Chapter 4

......

"This is the worst day ever!" I thought to myself. How could her dad mess up our tickets?

"Did you call your dad Sophie?"

"Ya, his assistant Molly answered and she said that he was in a meeting. She is seeing if there are any other concerts coming up." she said.

OMG I was pissed. She doesn't understand!!! This was supposed to be the best night ever, now it's the worst.

" Listen Sophie, THERE ARE NO CONCERTS COMING UP, AND RIGHT NOW WE ARE SITTING IN AN ALLEY WAITING FOR ONE DIRECTION TO COME, BUT GUESS WHAT? THEY ARE NOT COMING! AND I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS BETTER BUT REALLY, ITS NOT WORKING, OK?"

I can't believe I just blew up.

OMG I felt horrible.

Sophie started crying.

I know it was not her fault, but I was still so annoyed.

"I am sorry Emma. I wanted to make this special, but I ruined it. I am so sorry."

"No, Sophie, I'm sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't have blown up on you."

We both went silent.

I went on Instagram to look at my One Direction account @ilovethatdirection_.

We got 134 likes on a photo of Niall and Louis standing together.

Then I went to Niall's account and saw he had posted a picture of the fans and commented, "Thanks for the great night LA! We love you all!"

"Hey Sophie? I have a great idea! It's crazy, but it's an idea."

"Yeah?" she said in a low voice.