The cat you'll never let go of. ( A Karbelle Fanfic )

Today was the day that Isabelle had decided to go to the pet shop with her lovely grump crabby Matesprit, Karkat. But they went to the pet shop. Oh joy, Karkat loved pets. No he doesn't. But he wanted his matesprit to be fucking happy so he decided why the fuck not. 

Pet Store time skip brought to you by Dave Strider/Strudle -

So many pets were in the stupid store and Karkat didn't even want to look at dumb puppies and weird cats with shitty bunnies. He wanted to be where his hive was. But then again he had no choice. "Karkat look at this cat!" Isabelle was holding some grayish blackish cat with these amber eyes. Hmmph. Karkat took the cat from her and examined it, then scratched behind the cats ears, earning a purr from the little kitten. Though his matesprit on the other hand was staring in Awe but was acting like she didn't notice, this was actually the first time she saw him not in the crappiest mood or acting like a total douche by raging. No, instead he was trying to glare at the human pet and the only thing you could hear was cute meowing from the strange thing called a cat. After attempting to just think it was a waste of time he actually started cuddling the cat and giving it that weird yarn ball thing that they seem to like. This little shit was alright. Something that he didn't expect was the sneaky Isabelle from behind, she rubbed his horns and earned a purr from the mutant blood troll. Wait. Are you shitting me. It's a purr. What is this sorcery. Well now you know how he got that weird nickname 'Karkitty'. He immediately blushed and moved her hands. "Don't touch them EVER, again. Understand?" Karkat growled, he didn't like it when people did that to him but he couldn't be to hard on Isabelle, the relationship was pretty good so far, so he didn't want to fuck it up either. She nodded her head and decided they don't need a pet either, even if that was the plan, getting a cat. Nope. Karkat was her own little cat that she'd never let go of, and all she had to do to get a purr from him was just do something about those candy corn colored horns he has.