Chapter one: Meet Daniel

Dayna's POV

             It was a warm and sunny day, and almost everyone in Mincraftia was happy. Herobrine sat at his throne, and I, a homeless kid, slept in some random forest.

           It was honestly a boring day. Everyday became boring since my mother died. If my mother was here, we could've been doing some fun stuff. But noooo, my birthday was ruined because of the wolves. I shuddered. Don't think of wolves, I scolded myself. It will only make me feel worse. Good thing I met Daniel, he'd saved my life lots of times. Like the zombie apocalypse. Daniel managed to get them back off. He just said something and they disappeared.

           According to Daniel, he was a senior adventurer. I met him when I was mining in some random spooky cave full of spiders and all the other hostile mobs that I would prefer to not come across at all.

           Anyway, I went outside the cave to pick some apples. I met Daniel, said good morning, and went to the apple trees. It was definitely annoying that some blocks didn't hold apples. I loved apples, since all you had to do was punch a lot of oak leaves. Others still needed a crafting table, which was easy to craft but boring to use.

           I can't stand having a boring day. I would most likely fall asleep. But if you gave a fun task, I would be back before you could say Herobrine's a myth and everybody knows that. Which is a true fact. Herobrine's the myth mothers use to scare children to not wander off.

          I went to the apple trees. It was my favorite spot in the whole forest. I began punching oak leaves. One apple.... Two apples........... Three apples........ Four apples......... Hmmmm.....I love punching............ Five apples..... And so on and on.

           Once I got ten apples, I went back to our camp. Daniel was still in the we just created.
                                                                                        * * *
          Finally, Daniel arrived with three loaves of bread. I happily ate the bread and apples. "So,"I said, "Had a good sleep?" He shook his head. Since last week, he'd been dreaming of the nether and a voice saying, come, complete what your father started. We didn't know it was a message, so we didn't fuss about it. But when the dream was repeated, he got a little nervous about it. When it was repeated the third time, I became nervous too. I don't know what powerful being keeps sending him messages. 

           After I ate my breakfast, I noticed there was a scar in his shoulder. " It's nothing", he assured me."A random wolf mistook me for breakfast". But even when I had a feeling it was hurting him badly, I didn't bring up the subject.

           I decided that the silence was too awkward, and I hated awkward just like I hated boring, so I decided to break the ice. "Same dream?" I asked. He made an I-thought-this-subject-was-over look, but I won the staring contest. "All right," he hesitantly added, "It was different." I challenged him to another staring contest, but he won, so I couldn't ask him what the dream said. Whatever it was, it troubled him.

          I decided to not say anything, even if the silence was too awkward. I went to our little farm. I was greeted with cow, chicken and pig sounds. I wandered off to the forest.

                                                                                      * * *
I looked up the sky and realized that it was already noon. Oh, man. Daniel's gonna kill me.

A/N

Sorry that was boring(if Dayna reads this she would be already sleeping), but it's my first book, after all. I promise it would be better next chapter.