Chapter two: Tricks and battles

Dayna's POV

           I'd better get to camp quick. I went west, but I didn't realize it was the wrong direction. When I walked about 50 kilometers, I realized I was lost. Fortunately, I met a player named Brine and because he was so kind, he offered me a place to stay.

           So here I am in Brine's hideout, getting more bored each minute. I wish Daniel was here, at least he could make me laugh. But then again, I'm not sure if Daniel would be any help because of that dream.

           The mushroom stew was great, though the bed was as hard as bedrock. I wondered how I would ever sleep in there. At least you have food, even no Daniel.

Daniel's POV

           Where's Dayna? I should totally search for her, cause she'd probably die of hunger or some mob. 

                                                                                       * * *

           Where in the whole Minecraftia is she? The sun is rising up, and Dayna's probably-no don't think of that. She can't be dead. I'm so sleepy, maybe I should take a nap.....no,a voice in my head said, don't even think about it!  You're here to search for her and bring her to your father. That's why you're here in the first place! I sighed. That was my job, but not now. I'm never capturing a single player again.

           Maybe she's already captured, a voice suggested. I cursed. Why hadn't I thought of that? She's probably lying in the same bed all prisoners slept before they became one of his latest experiments.

          I went to my father's underground lab. It was hidden in an oak tree. How to find it? Pick the smallest of the bunch. He insisted on hiding it on a tall tree, for he was the best of them all, but one of his advisers-CORRECTION-servants who were slaves of my dad told him to make it the smallest tree because Notch will think that he wanted the tallest. And players mostly cut tall trees. After a lot of arguments, he finally agreed.

         I chopped the tree and took a bottle of fire resistance. I went in. Now, you ask me why I took a bottle of fire resistance? Well, if you go down, there was a lava slide. Now, you ask why don't you just put a block to stop the lava? Well, sorry, my father put all sorts of commands, so don't even think about mining the wall either.

          I finally got down. I instantly met my father at the entrance. "Well, well", he said. "Isn't it great that you're finally moving on to another person? I've caught Dayna for you. Your next assignment will be Robin Magpagal. Now go!" I did not move an inch. "Now GO!", he repeated. "I will not be a servant anymore, fath- what shall I call you?", I said. "Steve would be good. I will not go searching for people anymore. My life is wasted because of that. How about play catch? Wait, I forgot, you're too busy trying to be king in Minecraftia. That will never happen. You're a terrible father, Steve". He snarled. "You are no son of mine. I have no son." And we both got our swords out.

          It was a father-son battle. I knew I was going to lose. Fighting Herobrine was suicide. But what choice did I have? Instantly, I was knocked out.     

           I woke up in the prisoner room. I wondered what experiment would happen to me until I finally slept.

           I woke up because of a bucket of ice-cold water. "You'll get used to that," said a familiar sad voice. I woke up staring at Dayna. "Uhhh....", I said,"how do we get out of this place?" 

           She just crossed her arms and said, "First: explanation. I overheard the whole thing but I still want to hear it from yo." "Ok, fine," I said. "I'll tell you everything."

           I told her about my job as a capturer, me being Herobrine's son and us being latest experiments. "So," she said,mimicking my voice, "How do we get out of this place?" I sighed. I knew she was going to say that. 

          "There's a secret passageway here," I started carefully, "for if an enemy imprisons him here, he would just get out."

           "Do you know where it is?"
           "No, but knowing about it helps, right?"
           "Really, how?"
           "Actually, I think I have an idea. Come on."