Chapter three: Escape

Daniel's POV

               We examined every crack, hole and weird thing, but no luck. We touched the walls until we couldn't reach the wall any further. Dayna found a button, but it turned out to be just a design. Suddenly, Dayna had an amazing idea, which usual for her. Every time I had ideas it all turned out to be boring ideas that she usually sleeps in. She said, "What if we look under the bed? Maybe there's a reason its as hard as bedrock.

               She was right. There was a secret button with a tricky combination lock. I don't know what kind of command he did, but it was sure complicated. Whatever the case was, I just typed SUPREME LORD OF MINECRAFT. Like a miracle, it worked. I don't know why I thought of it when it could be, I don't know, NOTCH SUX or something.

                The passageway was so small, I almost did not want to go out, because why? Safe: here, no monsters to hurt you. Get a grip. Herobrine:The master of commands.

               We totally had the worst luck in the whole Minecraftia. It just so happened that Herobrine was out looking for some random unsuspecting player. Which meant that we could run into him. Great. Just what I wanted. Another Father-Son catastrophe.

              "Die, stupid pig! Are you wearing invisible diamond armor?" I shouted in frustration. It seemed like killing the pig was taking forever. Than the pig changed into a player. "What did you do that for?" He raised his sword. "Sorry," I managed to say, "thought you were a pig." The player smiled. "Still don't know how to morph?""How to what?"

                "My favorite is a bat," he said, "since it could fly. Easier to use then Elytra. Plus, who would go to The End just to get those?" I did not know anything about Elytra or Morphing, so I figured that I was in the forest for so long. Dayna was still in the camp, so I was alone.

               "What's Morph? And Elytra?" He looked dumbstruck. "You don't know anything about them?" he asked. I nodded. "Well, either you're either a newbie or a very dumb person or had been stuck in the forest for too long," he said, still staring at me, not believing.

                "Elytra is something like wings. It looks like a cape with a great big cut in the middle. Morph-When a player turns into an animal. It takes a long time to learn how, and very hard, but it's totally worth it. When in a swordfight, when you think you're losing, all you've got to do is morph into a bat and do the cowardly thing." He said all this like speaking to a toddler.