T H I R T Y T H R E E

Serena woke up and found herself in Ash's arms. She slept on his chest the whole night. Looking at him makes her sad, it feels like her whole world depends on only this guy's health. How can Serena live in this cruel and pathetic world with out Ash.

Ash woke up and smiled at Serena. Serena returned the smile, this time it was an actual happy one. Ash leaned forward and gave a quick peak on her lips. Serena quickly pulled away. "Ahh..." Ash was shocked.

"NO...NO ASH I DIDN'T MEANT THAT." She started to play with her fingers. "Its just that my morning breath sucks...and I need to brush first." She left the bed for her bag.

Ash positioned himself on the bed and smiled at Serena. "Do you know what else you did to me last night?"

Serena jolted up from her kneeling position "I-I..."

"Look." Ash points towards his shirt. "You drooled all over me, princessa."

Serena hides her face behind her hair. "It is cute. I am not taking this off." Ash grins. "NOO!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE THAT SHIRT TO ME...NOW!!!" Serena stands up, toothpaste and toothbrush in her hand. "Nope not giving you."

Serena took a pillow from the nearby couch and threw it towards Ash. It hit straight at his face, but he didn't move. Ash was staring blankly at Serena.

Serena got worried, she quickly came to Ash and sit beside him. "Ash what happened?"

He grabbed her hands tightly. "Se-Serena I can't see anything..."