Chapter 1

Dakota's POV

"Guys, I'm bored." I breathed while tucking a strand of my long, blonde, straightened hair behind my ear.

"Sucks for you" Luke rolled his eyes, then reunited his attention with his iPhone.

Addicted to the thing, he is.

"Be nice lukey, and ya, I'm bored too. This sleepover sucks." Grace admitted.

"Fine, fine, what do you ladies usually do for fun?" luke gave in (mostly because he'll do anything grace says, theyre dating) to finding something to distract his mind from the god damn apple product.

"I dunno, we should play a game." Grace stated the obvious.

"Suck and blow?" Luke bubbled out, sending a wink in Graces direction.

She looked down blushed and he blushed at her reaction.

Gstoddz is honestly the cutest couple I know, besides ronoskin. (Those are the ship names created by our fellow classmates)

"Uh, I don't think so." I replied, raising my brows, and letting out a nervous laugh.

"Anything else?" Grace asked, glaring mostly at Luke.

He raised his hands in defeat, though his smug facial expression and set of deep chuckles told his emotins were opposite.

"Truth or dare?" I offered eyeing my two

companions to see their opinions on the game choice.

"I'm in" Grace chirped.

"Eh, alright." Luke shrugged. "I'm not going to have fun though. This game is for six year olds."

"Your a dick. Now um, Brett!" I screamed out to the bathroom down the hallway.

"What babe?" he called back.

We're dating.

"Get you ass in here we are playing truth or dare." I shouted.

"Alright, alright I'm here. I'm only not upset over your language because I know how much you missed me." The lad said in a mock father voice.

"And because your hot." he sent a wink in my direction.

I just stuck my tounge out at him, but on the inside I was blushing mad.

Despite what everyone says in stuff such as 'you kids are too young to date' or 'they just want attention' or 'i heard so and so doesn't even like ___!', I actually really like this kid.

I mean ya he's a total flirt, and ya he can be creepy, or full of himself.

But those are just flaws.

Besides, who gives a shit what all those wanna bes think of my love life?

Or my... i-really-like-like-you life?

I'd assume most of them are just jealous.

Jealous because maybe they want to have a boyfriend, just for appreciation and not being alone.

Jealous of me because maybe the guy they like has a thing for me, or maybe they don't really want anything from me in particular, they want Brett.

"Dakotaaaa?" I heard a voice from outside my little train of thought.

It was luke, getting all up in my face (per usual)

"Do you want to play this idiotic game or what beca-"

"Yes I wanna play" I cut him off, me earning another one of his famous eye rolls, for about the hundredth time tonight.

"Okay" Brett breathed out. "Who wants to go first?"