Now Open

The following oneshot fanfiction contains scenes not suitable for very young readers. Reader discretion is advised.

-o-

For my #AMACon entry readers, this is for you guys.

-o-

Now Open
A MAICHARD FanFic

---

RJ stood inside his new restaurant's office. He was feeling the vibe of a new business owner. He was proud of himself. The soft opening last week was a success and today's main opening was even more successful. He touched the smooth surface of the elegant wooden office desk, smiled to himself then murmured "Ma, salamat. Salamat sa guidance mo. Salamat din dahil dumating si Maine sa buhay ko. I've never been so happy and contented."

He didn't notice that Maine went in after him. She closed the door gently after RJ made his murmured speech. "Narinig ko yun." Maine walked towards RJ, smiling from ear to ear. RJ opened his arms and hugged Maine as she came close. "This wasn't me anymore. This was all you. Kailangan mo din bigyan ang sarili mo ng credit paminsan minsan." Maine said while smiling at her boyfriend.

He gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Hindi naman to magiging possible kung di ka dumating sa buhay ko. So I can't take full credit, especially for the blessings that arrived after kitang makilala. Yes it's mine. But, if you're willing, pwede ka maging joint owner." He teased. He hugged her tighter this time.

Maine laighed softly. "Willing naman ako. May schedule na nga diba?" She pinched RJ's waist playfully. They both laughed at each other.

RJ pulled Maine towards the office chair. He sat then he had Maine sit on his lap. "Thank you for coming today." RJ said while playing with Maine's fingers, intertwining it with his.

"Hindi ko naman pwede ma-miss ang opening ng café ng boyfriend ko diba? Ilang months ko din kaya hinintay to. Ang sarap kaya ng food na dinadala niya sa condo ko." Maine teased. "Nagsasawa na nga ako eh." She looked at RJ and saw that surprised look on his face. "Joke lang to naman!" She then kissed RJ on his forehead.

"Kulit mo." RJ said then started tickling Maine. They were laughing relentlessly. "Kaya kita love eh. Nakahanap ako ng katapat ko." He buried his face on her neck, peppering it with kisses as he tickled her into oblivion.

"Love.." Maine was laughing so hard, she couldn't catch her breath. "...stop!" The minute she said that, RJ stopped. He looked at her directly, and Maine did the same. There was a spark of love in their eyes. But, a few seconds later, that love was replaced with a much more intense emotion. It was hunger.

"RJ." Maine murmured softly as she was tracing RJ's jawline with her fingers.

"Maine..." RJ replied seductively. RJ's hand went from Maine's waist to her face in a matter of seconds. He grabbed her then kissed her, softly at first. Maine kissed back and the soft kiss that RJ started turned into a passionate one.

Their playful tickling game became a full blown make out session in a snap. Maine couldn't get enough of RJ. She stood up, sat on the office desk and pulled RJ towards her without breaking lip to lip contact. She started unbuttoning RJ's white button-downs revealing his well-defined chest which was her favorite part of his body.

RJ started kissing Maine's neck. He also started unbuttoning Maine's shirt as he was ravishing his most favorite part of her body. Maine whimpered. She loved it when RJ showers her neck and ears with kisses. She was able to eliminate RJ's shirt and his belt while enjoying the multitude of kisses from her boyfriend.

"Love, no hickeys remember?" Maine said in between shallow breaths. RJ looked up, smiled then winked at her.

"Gusto mo magiwan ako?" RJ said, feeling a little rebellious against the noontime show management. "Mild lang?" He smiled devilishly. Maine bit her lip then raised her eyebrows in agreement. "That's my girl." He kissed her on the lips before moving back to her neck.

"Shit!" Maine's body was enveloped in pleasure as RJ left his mark on her neck. Her grip on RJ's shoulder tightened as if she was about to reach her climax. As soon as it was done he looked up at Maine then smiled.

"Mine." He said

"Sayo lang." She smiled.

He locked lips with Maine again. She entwined her legs on his body and as soon as he felt it he had her lie down on the office desk. There wasn't much room so he pushed everything off of the desk, scattering them all over the floor. "Buti na lang di ko pa sinesetup yung computer." RJ laughed. Maine laughed with him but it didn't kill the mood. It just made them even more aggressive.

"I can't believe we're doing this on your desk." Maine said in between kisses. RJ stopped then looked at her.

"Ayaw mo? Gusto mo dun sa couch." RJ teased.

"Sinabi ko bang ayaw ko?" Maine giggled. "Ang hot kaya." Maine grabbed RJ by the neck and kissed him again. "Dalian mo kasi baka mamaya may bumalik!" Maine tightened her leg hold on RJ. She ground her pelvis harder on his engorged member making him moan. She loved the feel of his pleasure tool against her and she couldn't wait any longer.

"Eto na." He said while removing the rest of his and her clothing. RJ grabbed a packet from his wallet but before he could even open the foil, Maine sat up, kissed him then whispered seductively.

"I'm on the pill na. My doctor said it's safe." She winked at him.

"Kelan pa?" He was curious.

"Ilang months na. Kaya nga madalang na si dinosaur eh." She winked.

"Naughty." He smirked. "Buti naman. I hate using these things." He said while dropping the foil packet on his pile of clothes. He kissed her again and gently entered her. Maine whimpered and moaned as RJ entered her slowly.

"Fuck, yes!" Maine shouted as RJ bottomed out.

"Fuck." RJ said lightly. The pleasure he was feeling was over the top and he wouldn't be able to last long. He started moving faster.

"Can't hold it." He said in between breaths as they did the nasty on the office desk.

"Me too." Maine said in between kisses.

A few second later, the desk had experienced its first office climax between the two. The four walls weren't able to contain the moans and groans that the two let out. People from a hundred meters could have heard the two.

After catching their breaths, RJ carried maine to the office couch then lied down in a spooning position.

"That was..." RJ started saying but Maine continued.

"Different and fun?" She faced RJ then kissed him. They changed the position in which Maine was hugging RJ like a body pillow, her head flat against his chest.

"Amazing." RJ said.

"Alam mo nasa bucketlist ko to. Pero yung specifics, dapat sa resto kitchen." Maine said. They both laughed.

"E di bukas sa kitchen tayo." RJ said. They looked at each other then laughed. RJ kissed Maine on her forehead.

"I love you." RJ said.

"I love you more." Maine replied.

They were shocked when someone knocked on the office door. RJ immediately wore his pants then opened the door slightly. He was even more shocked to see Rizza outside.

"Kuya sa susunod, lock mo muna yung buong Resto. Grabe kayo samin!" Rizza laughed.

RJ was horrified. Maine heared everything and just laughed with Rizza. She approached the door then said "Sorry, sis."

"Okay lang naman. Buti kami lang ni Dad ang nakarinig." Rizza said.

RJ and Mained blushed fifty shades of red when they realized what Rizza had just said.