Chapter 2 - The Door

What had I done?

I knelt down beside the tattered couch, praying that she would come back, even for just a moment.

Just long enough for me to say, 'I love you'.

I squeezed her hand, pleading her to squeeze it back.

Instead, I was left with nothing - Just emptiness.

I finally decided that I had to do something.

So I got up and crept around the eerie house, hoping not to bump into anything, or worse, anyone.

Several times I felt something brush past my leg, but when I whipped around to check what it was, I was only left with the cold air.

This whole thing was so strange.

****

I finally got to the furthest room in the house - The master bedroom.

It was where she slept.

It was a small room with no windows.

It was the only room in the house I had never been in before.

In fact, I wasn't allowed in the room.

I only knew there were no windows because I had tried to spy on her from outside, but was left unsuccessful.

With a shaking hand, I grabbed the doorknob, frightened to see whatever was behind that door.

Slowly, I twisted the doorknob, only to find that the door was locked and there was no other way of entering.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone! Well, I'm writing this new story and I would LOVE you to tell me what you think! Thanks for your support!

Love ya all :D

From Goldilocks24

P.S. Sorry the chapters are so short at the moment! :)