Just ignore him

Hi sorry I haven't updated if you are reading this please follow me and my really good friend Ellie-yo please comment on what I can do to improve and your ideas of what I could do in the next chapters thank you and enjoy! Side note I don't no if there's going to be smut considering it's my first fan fic this sorry if your into that I will try maybe in my next one see ya !

Dans pov
It had been a few days of this boy trying to talk to me, I was annoyed for not talking back but I couldn't he would only hate me. But I was surprised he hadn't given up hope on me 'i would of if I was him' . Anyway stop thinking about him he means nothing to me we will never be friends because I can't be social, I sat on my bed deep in thoughts and then did some scrolling on tumblr ignoring all texts I got I was alone but I liked it though I couldn't help being curious about what it was like to have friends.
The next day
Phils pov
I don't get it why was he being like this he always looked at me but never smiled or said anything. I had made other friends but for some reason felt desperate to be friends with him.I seen him at lunch on numerous occasions people went up to him but he wouldn't evan up from his food, weird I thought but it just made me Evan more curious about what he was hiding. I smiled to myself knowing I had next lesson with him, and we sat next to each other for some reason we always got sat together, I wasn't complaining. non of my friends new I was gay I thought it was for the best. I didn't know what it was about him that made me desperate to talk to him usually I would have gave up but for some reason I could see in his eyes he wanted to talk to talk to me as well just didn't no how. "Phil youuuu whhhooo to Earth to lester" Alfie said with a smirk "someone's got the hots for Billy no mates nodding over do the brunette boy who was still looking at his food. "Ha ha funny" I said in a sarcastic voice Alfie still smiling I knew my cheeks were going red and Alfie had picked up on that giving me a wink that nobody else saw, I just tutted and rolled my eyes then went back to staring at the boy who I still didn't know his name. The bell made me jump "alright lunch is over get out Mr Oakley said everyone loved Mr Oakley Evan Mr Sivan everyone knew the we're together but they thought they hid it well.

Dans PoV
Talk to him for God sake he's a person and is not going to bite what's the worst that could happen Dan said to himself, then thinking of all the bad things that could happen hit sat down and shuck his head, seeing him walk through the the door made his heart stop. Dan mentally kicked himself as he smiled at the boy, he froze in shock witch made Dan smile and feel slightly more confident "hi I'm Dan" he said not being confident enough to ask him his. Still in shock Phil dat down, "h-hi I'm p-hil" he said confused but as realisation hit him he smiled gleefully at Dan, I just smiled back at him blushing slightly I had to admit he was adorable the way his jet black hair fell over one eye and his blue eyes shined in the light making Dan feel week, he quickly looked away knowing Phil had seen him blush at his smile "it's nothing to be embarrassed about  its quite cute." Phil teased with a smile "comedian are we." I said sarcastically with the same smile, Phil just stuck his tongue out at me witch made me laugh. The rest of the lesson I didn't say many awkward things but if I did ph
His would just laugh instead of move away from me. I liked Phil he was different I thought to myself smiling whitest walking out the classroom not realising Phil was beside me " thinking about me are we Danny boy" he said doing the same smirk I gave him a sarcastic smile "you wish" i said but not sounding a hundred percent confident. I was now Phil's turn to Blush, I raised my eyebrows at him we both laughed and walked to our next class. He was the first proper friend I had ever had.

Thank you for reading sorry the chapters are small I will try to make them bigger please give me feed back and don't worry there will be a chapter three see ya !!!!