Im an idiot

This isnt the best but still comment what you think and like away c;

-Kaliegh

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 4~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s time for lunch, Thank goodness, my stomach rumbles the whole way to the cafeteria. My cheeks are still red from the third period encounter with Wesley.  Kate still hasn’t mentioned a thing about it, which I am grateful for.

  Kate passes a tray to me in line, we fill all the room on the tray with school food, and sometimes it’s decent. Hahaha. What am I talking about, it’s completely disgusting.

“Let’s go eat outside” Kate pokes my elbow with her elbow.

We walk to an open picnic table that’s basking in the sun and place our  trays on top claiming it as ours. When I shift my weight on the bench, it creaks loudly.

 “So what was that?!” Kate asks.

“What was?” I act clueless but she knows that I don’t want to talk about it so she drops the subject.

Keaton approaches us and puts his tray on the picnic table and scoots toward me.

“Hi” He says innocently.

Kate face beams with happiness and pulls out her phone. Dang, does she want me to talk to him alone? She texts with one hand while eating her juicy red apple in the other.  My phone goes off repeatly vibrating in my butt pocket, I pull it out, and of course, it’s Kate.

That’s him”

“The one I was talking about”

“In gym”

“Oh my”

“He is hot”

“Look at his eyes”

“Omg”

“His smile”

“Okay”

“I’m  done”

Holy fuck Katie. Calm yourself down.

I hear Keaton chuckle, Does he know what Kate sent me? Of course not...

“So I never got your name?” Keaton smiles at me.

Omg, His smile. I feel like butter being melted right now. He is fucking adorable. I rode in his car. Omg, I rode in HIS car! That’s still processing it in my head.

“Uhh?” Keaton raises his eyebrow.

Ah crap. I need to seriously stop starring like an idiot. For all I know, I could’ve had my mouth out drooling all over his perfectness.

“Oh yeah, My name is…uh..” Hurry up Chloe, think of an name. I don’t want him knowing my name either.

“It’s…” I look over to Kate. “Katie”

Kate laughs out loud. I give her the death stare and she suddenly shuts up.

“Katie and Kate?”  He gives a low laugh.

“Yup, The sexy Katie and Kate, we are a package deal” Omg. Did I just say that? I’m just going to shove this pizza into my mouth.  Ew. This pizza is greasy and just disgusting. I feel like I’m going to…

I get up and race towards the trash can and just let all my lunch out. I couldn’t stop throwing up.

“KATIIEE!!!”  Kate yells from the lunch table. She runs towards me and gently puts her hand on my back.

“Let’s get your pukey face to the clinic” She yanks me and walks to the Clinic with people staring at me, Including Keaton. I’m such an idiot. The only way he probably still likes me if I looked attractive puking up the pizza, which is probably out the picture.

“Chloe, Get into your bed and rest up” My mom kindly says to me when we walk into our house. “And take this with you” She passes me an bucket.

“Thanks” I stutter.

I walk slowly up towards my room clutching onto my stomach.

Oh not again, I duck my head into the bucket and start coughing up junks. Ew. Its so gross.

I enter my bedroom with baby blue walls. I climb into bed, grab my white covers pull them closer to me and fall into a deep sleep.

“Chloe!!!”

I snap out my dream. I wish I could stay longer in it though.

“Yes?” I yell back.

My mom walks into my room and smiles.

“How you feeling sweetie?”

“Much better” I give a slight smile.

“Well we got new neighbors and Angel invited them over what a sweetheart but I would like you to meet them and make them feel welcome”

New neighbors? Since when?

“Uh okay, I’ll be down in a sec”

My mom nods and exits in the room.

I slip on some gray Pajama shorty shorts and take off my sweatshirt that I practically made a swimming pool out of. I put on a hot pink tank top then put my hair up in a high ponytail. I stroll down the stairs to go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen not looking at the new neighbors talking to Angel; I grab an apple out of the fridge. I take a bite as I turn to face the new neighbors that moved in next door; I drop my apple when I see that  Keaton and Wesley sitting at my dinner table.