Ivy....

Don't play music yet plz
Aphmau's pov
After working out with Aaron I could left the 20 pound weights instead of the 10. But he's lefting the 60 pound one now oh my Irene. I enjoyed working out with Aaron.
Aaron was sitting on the couch watching Black Butler. I sat beside him and he soon had his arms wrapped around me with me sitting on his lap. Aaron pauses the anime and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met we made out on the couch for what seemed like seconds but really was minutes. About 20 minutes later we herd the door bell ring. "Aph I'll get it, I don't want it being another person trying to kill you." He said getting up and walking to the door. A girl with peachy-pink coloured hair and grey clothes was standing at the door. "Ivy go away." Aaron said. "Please do." I added,Than she took out a sword pushed Aaron to the ground than walked over to me. "Why did you do that to Michi." She said sassily. "She tried to kill me.!."I said trying to stay calm. "BUT SHE WAS MY CLOSEST FRIEND.!" She yelled at me.
Play music please
That's when I felt a sharp pain in my chest. It was her sword she didn't cut me that deep but it hurt a lot. "No you don't." Aaron said pushing her to the ground and throwing her sword a cross the room. Ivy reached behind her and then struck Aaron with a small dagger  in his arm it was a small cut but it was bleeding a lot. "I should kill you two for what you've done to Michi. "Oww!!" I yelled the cut in my chest really really hurt. "It's okay Aph." Aaron said he grabbed the dagger right out oh her hand threw it a cross the room to were the sword was. He hit Ivy on the forehead and she was knocked out cold. I started crying my chest hurt so bad. Aaron called the police. Soon 3 squad cars and one ambulance was at our front door. I couldn't move for if I did my chest would hurt like crazy. The paramedics took me into a ambulance and Aaron went in it with me. They took Ivy to jail, now she was close to Michi again. While Aaron and I were on our way to the hospital he said. "Agh it least we only have to deal with Lillan now." "Argh." I replied. We got to the hospital. The bleeding on my chest stopped but it still hurt like crazy.