3

And the final thing the teacher says is "The museum of Albert Einstein is right next to the LA hospital on route 60.". I right or don to n my yellow sticky note and attach the note to my blue binder.

I'm kind of confused on what that means. Another text shows up on my screen.

From Mark❤️❤️😘:

Hey! I out of class yet? If so I'm at your place with some warm coffee. Black coffee to be exact. Your favorite!! I also bought miracles from heaven so we can watch it together. Oh and sorry I wasn't at home last night. Work made me stay over a extra hour and then when I came back to your place it was locked and I didn't have a key so I stayed at Luke's house.

From me:

Yea I'm out class I'll head home right now. And thanks so much! Your the best boyfriend ever!!! And that's totally fine. I kinda figured that's what happened. Be home in 5 minutes.❤️

From Mark❤️❤️😘:

Kk no probably babe. I'll start to make some popcorn.

Mark is the best. I seriously am so happy he asked me out a few month ago. He has helped through my depression ALOT. And I'm so happy he is always there for me.

I get into my car and start to drive back to my apartment. I park in my driveway and walk up to the front door. I touch the cold handle and twist it open. The first thing I see is Mark laying on the couch with popcorn stuffed in his face. I laugh at the sight at Mark looks at me kind of weird then start to join in laughing.

I placed my stuff down and walked over to Mark. I sat down next to him and took a handful of popcorn. My phone vibrates telling me I have a message. I ignore it and eat the popcorn as Mark starts to play the movie. He sets his arm on my shoulder and holds me close to him. My phone vibrates again and Mark looks at me.

"Aren't you gonna see what it says?" Mark asks curiously while thinking I'm up to something.

"It's fine. It can wait." I say taking my attention back to the movie.

"I want you to reply. Now." He looks at me, not even looking back to the tv.

"Babe. Calm down. I said its nothing." I say looking at the tv. Once again.

Mark furiously grabs my phone and starts to look through the messages. I look at him with rage but he does t seem to notice.

"Who is this?" He asks me showing me the unknown number that has been sending me messages.

"I haven't figured it out yet." Say quietly.

"Tell me. Now." I reach for my phone but I'm unable to pull it away from him. I look down but he lifts my chin up with his hand.

"Look at me." I look down. A few seconds later I feel a burn on my cheek. Some tears run down my face. I get up and run to the bathroom. I lock myself in there and look in the mirror.

There's a red hand print across my face. I touch it softly and wipe away my tears. This was the first time he has ever smacked me.

---------------------
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. It been like a week since I've updated. I feel bad. But hey whatever. I hope u enjoy this chapter!

Word count=590

Qotd=do u like tea?