Buzz kill

Selenas pOV:
Carmen, carmen, carmen
Shes my best friend but u swear to god shes is the most annoying peice of shit i know. Shes always trying to get me a bf she doesn't understand that im inlove with 90210 NOT ANYTHING ELSE.!

I always thought she was prettier than me honestly. Her nose was pointed up and she had long dark hair and her figure was just amazing like she looks like a model her voice is a bit raspy and she often wears her glasses and I'm such a buzz kill I always feel bad that she has me as a friend i think she deserves someone better . You know like the kinds that twerk together and make fun of people together and sing horrible together.
                                         •

Honestly no one cares if i go to the party

"Um yes they do ur like a social butterfly"

Ok u can do me a favor and never say that again

"Well there are going to be cute guys that just moved here last month so ya know maybe u can finally get a bf after ten years"

Ok first of all it has only been two years, so eat a dick

"Not unless you eat one too"

You are such a hoe i swear to god.
I said as i threw a pillow pet at her

Omg do u remember this

"It was the first pillow pet i had when I lost it, yeah some great memories, bitch take notes"

Fuck off do u really think I would want to have something that kids have and use in the same room u got nailed?

"Yeah honestly you should....ok well thats not the point. The point is that i want you to go to the party with me please please please its like fucking neon, glow in the dark theme so "

Ok if I go do you promise to stop hoeing for a week

"No I'm sorry I can't"

Ok how about a day

"Can't do that either"

Ok how about you do my homework for next week

"Deal"