Dorm Doom!

"Hello everybody! very exciting to see all your wonderful faces again this year, Yes I know your all probably wondering where and who you'll have as company in your dorm. Well your in luck because our super school assistant has printed out our list! ok so instead of making you all wait were just going to get straight into it." said Principal Tondi excited and yet surprised and alarmed at the role of name.

"Well there certainly are a few Debbie!" He said with a worried look on his face to the School assistant.

Perries POV:

After a while had past there was only 12 people left who of either I didn't know, didn't like or Just Jesy who I had no idea what her actual personality was like.

" Lily,Rachel,Jessica and Leigh-Anne dorm 509 to the left of the beach dorm" yelled the principal over the PA system.

Great now I have a choice of Jesy, 2 people I didn't like and 4 people I didn't even know.

"Hope we get lucky and get just me you and them 2 nice looking girls" Jesy says whispering in my ear quietly.

"Delilah, Sandy, Rosie and Jade. Dorm 510" The principal says leaving Me, Jesy, Georgina and Kayla.

"Yeah luck.." I say rolling my eyes and drooping my eyes sadly

"I call top bunk it there is one!" says Georgina with a devilish look on her face.

" Ooh lucky you best room in the whole school, Lucky number 511. Here are your keys, Towels, soap and Bathroom pass. Anything else you need is in the room!"

We quietly walked back to the room until well...Lets just say there were some difficulties..Georgina tripped me stole the keys and ran for the room who then got stopped by Jesy as kicked in the mouth by accident so she could get the keys back until the teacher came helped me up,Took Jesy and Georgina to the Principals office and she gave Kayla the keys.

Jesy's POV:

"Give them back you putrid Bitch..Erpop" I scream accidentally kicking Georgina in the face and trying to grab the keys at the same time.

"No we deserve them more dont we Kayla!" she screams trying to chuck the keys with her mouth towards Kayla.

"No...Wait Uhm yes I mean yes we don Georgie!" She says with so much effort with a slightly disappointed look on her face.

"Woah woah woah! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE GIRLS!" said Mrs Apples-bottom the hall monitor said dragging both Georgina and Jesy by the ear and chucking Kayla the keys.

"YOUR BOTH COMING WITH ME TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

"No miss it's not what you think it was!" I said trying to be understanding..

First day and I'm already getting into trouble?

"It was all just a game miss we swear! wasn't it Georgina?" I say giving Georgina a devil look

" Oh yes, yes it was miss. It was all just a game. A big misunderstanding" she says drawing a halo around her head

"Oh I see.. Sorry girls I guess I just got the wrong idea. I'm very, very sorry now you can both go back to your room" she says sympathetically.

Perrie's POV:

"Eek IT'S PERFECT!" I hear screaming in my ear

"Wow it sure is something" I say to myself taking in the magnificent view

Me and Kayla decide to study the whole dorm including outside. Just as you open the door there is a Pink decorated room with purple and yellow paint splashes on the wall a double bed with stairs to the top were there was a double study compartment and a chill area, Next to the bed there was 2 different coloured bean bags in front of a plasma tv. then the bath room there was a HUGE mirror lots of lights Makeup and hair products a shower, bath and a toilet.

Upstairs there was a pretty basic outside area there was fake grass layer down with a set if swings and a slide a gold set a pool and 2 sun baking chairs

"LET'S GO ADVENTURE THE VIP OUTSIDE AREA" Kayla squeals in my ear.

"Wait there's a note!" I say reading it out.

"Hello students of Eastman Middle school Dorms. 2/4 of you have the special ability to go through into the VIP area using your Bathroom cards just scan them and if the light flashed green then your a VIP, there is absolutely no way of sneaking in a Non VIP because they will be noted as Unidentified and will be expelled straight away!, so go ahead, try your card now.You might be them lucky ones."

"Should we try them" I said getting my card from my bag

"Of course! here ill go first" days Kayla with a huge smile on her face that suddenly drops after she scans her card

"NO I WANTED TO BE THE LUCKY ONE! I HATE THIS STUPID SCHOOL! UGH!" she scream plonking herself onto the floor sobbing.

" i'll try mine if you want?" Perrie says lending a Hand to help Kayla up

"Fine" she says grabbing Perrie's hand and rolling her eyes

*perrie scans the card slowly revealing a door for the way in*

"Wait we have to try our cards!" says Jesy and Georgina say stumbling in the door and bucking there stuff

Perrie was waiting outside for her 'roommate' and who else was it but Jesy

"Yesssss!" she screams grabbing her stuff and running for the back door

Both her an Perrie go and adventure there new room that was right on the skirts of the beach

"We get to sleep in hammocks" Perrie screeches from one side of the house pointing at the Pink and Green hammocks

"And we can make s'mores" says Jesy excitedly pointing at the pit fire

There room was awesome it had wooden plank floors, hammock, a fire pit they had glowing lights there own bath and shower everything. This was by far the best room ever.

-------------------------------------

I still haven't got any new people so if you go back to chapter one you'll find the info to be in the whatever chapter I put you in :-) I need reads!