Family fude

"Chief how do you propose that we fight this battle and win?" I look up to see a worried Kelly.
I hold her close and we stay like that for awhile." Don't worry Kelly we'll find a way, we always do." I whisper. That sweet moment was ruined by the Assassin running into the room." Assassin what's wrong did you give the drive to Halo?" I ask. He pants and when he looks up at us his eyes are red and full of tears.
"What happened?" Kelly asked. She looks around to find Sara." Where's Mist?" He looks at her with apologetic eyes and we both realize, Mist is dead😔." No." She covers her mouth." No, no, no, no, no." She cried. I walked over to her and she fell to the floor in my arms crying. I just held her not saying a word.
"I'm so sorry." Assassin whispers. Kelly just kept crying.

With Halo
"The suits are adaptable to the environment. I want all my snipers in the air. All assassins in camouflage on the ground. All the thinkers I what you thinking of the best vehicles and weapons to use in this fight. Crawlers upfront, Knights with the watchers that will go around the battlefield and attack the back, soldiers and clones will make up the frontal assault. Am I clear." I command they salute and go to there stations. Cadmen walks up to me." Something on your mind squad leader?" I ask.
"No ma'am just a request." I look up at him." That if it gets to hot I have permission to pull you out of the fight." He stared with pleading eyes.
I thought for a moment then gave him an answer," Permission granted." With that he left.

With Chief
Assassin explained what had happened to Mist. That he believes Warden killed her. He told us how they are all connected. That gave me an idea.

Some time later
"Alright I've created the EMP you requested John." Doctor Halsey handed me the EMP that i only planed on using as a last resort. We gathered the Elites and remaining Marines to make a plan to hold them off until Infinity came with weapons and ammunition for us.
I thank her then grab my Assault Rifle and join Kelly and Assassin at the frontline." Are you sure this will work?" Kelly asks me.
"It has to." I tell her then we wait. That's when the first alarm went off. They're here.

Halo's POV
We teleported in. Cadmen stayed in the sky with the other snipers. The assassins are going around with the Knights and Watchers to strike from behind. Once we teleport in I see one of are own on the wrong side of the battlefield. I zoom in closer then run his face through my face recognition log and learn that he is the best assassin the clone of Spartan Emile from Noble team. He was also Mists partner. Once again I am left wondering why the humans have him. First Mist ,our fastest, gets killed by them now the master of stealth is kidnapped by them! It just doesn't add up! The Master Chief rides a worthog  to the center of the field I teleport myself there." Last chance to turn back kid." He tells me." You don't have to waste lives."
I look at him then whisper in his ear," I would have stopped until you killed my sister dog." I pause." Now I'm going to put you down."
"We didn't kill her." He protested.
"You may have not, but can you tell me honestly that Spartan Locke isn't hostile towards us?" I questioned. No answer." That's what I thought."
"He may not like you, but he didn't kill Sara." He explained. I became angry that he new her name and I punched him.
"Don't you ever say her name again! Do you hear me?! You have no right to call her that!" I stared to tear up." If you want to avoide this then give me back my soldier and surrender Sara's killer." I demanded.
"Fine." He motioned for Kelly to bring Assassin to me. Once they were there she held him behind her.
"Now for Locke."  I whisper.
"You asked for her killer." I was confused." Her killer is Warden." The name slithered out of his mouth. How dare he accuse Warden of such a crime! Warden has raised and trained us our whole lives. He would never! Would he? No he wouldn't! In my anger I go to grab Assassin but he pulls away.

"No! I won't fight for the wrong side and neither should you." Assassin tells me." I was there the night she died. She told me to run and I did. She gave me a drive and told me to run. She told me to only give it to you. When I finally reached you I felt a strong sharp pain in my shoulder."  I felt it to." Then I felt like someone ran a blade through my heart and for a moment it stopped. I couldn't breath I felt like my chest was on fire then I pasted out. I'm sorry for her death I should have stayed but I was to deep into Wardens system. Before she told me to run, the last thing that happened was Warden. Warden came to kill us." I almost believed him.

"If this is true then where's the drive?" I ask. He searches himself, checking all his pockets. Then he looks at me, he didn't have it." LIER!" I scream.
"No no I had it I was going to give it to you then I past out you." He trailed off.

"No evidence, no mercy." With that I teleport back to my army not looking back I give the signal to attack and they run into battle.

Chief's POV
She teleports away and without warning tells her army to attack." Go go! Go! Go! Go!" I yell and we all get into the worthog. I get on the turret and tell Kelly to drive. She steps on it then I swig the turret behind us and blow the heads off of the crawlers. Some got past me, one in particular went after Kelly. She couldn't block or shoot it." Kelly lookout!" I yell. Just as the crawler jumped on Kelly a knife was thrown at it we looked in the direction the knife was thrown to see assassin with a handful of more.

"Just keep driving Kelly." He smirked and she sped up. As we drove Assassin made auto sensory turrets along the field that shoot the crawlers. Once in range I signaled the Marines to charge and they do.

Ohhhhhhhh snap!!😱 The family feud has begun. Father vs daughter, and soon mother vs daughter😱 Opps spoilers. Like, comment, share with your friends. I'm trying to get past 100 views so please help with that. Thank you.