Chapter One

"Come on, Chloe! Get. Up!" I woke up to the sound of my mom trying to wake me up. It was the first day of school. Ew. "Well then I guess that we won't get a first day of school treat at Starbucks." I immediately popped right up. I can't miss Starbucks. It is literally my life. "Ok ok I'm up." I grumbled. I went in the shower taking my wavy hair out of the ponytail I put in before bed. I partially brushed it before getting in. I washed my hair and all that then after my mom banging on the door for me to finish a million times (I like really long showers) I finally got out. I dried myself then brushed and blowdried my hair. I then straightened it because it was all frizzy. Then I got dressed. I put on a grey and dark grey striped crop top and high waist jeans. I could either choose from my white Vans (Damn Daniel!) or my black and white Converse. I decided to go with the Vans (😏). I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked so hot. Jk. I picked up my phone from on the night stand where it was charging. I saw that I got a few texts from my friends and my boyfriend. Oh and if you were wondering his name is Luke.
I went downstairs and my mom and dad were sitting there drinking coffee out of the mugs I made them when I was like 4 or something. "Why are you drinking coffee? I thought we were going to Starbucks." "Oh it's ok to have multiple cups of coffee each day. Or each hour." my dad said. My family loves coffee. Well, my family is just me, my mom, and my dad. I'm an only child.
After breakfast I went back upstairs and got my makeup on. I brushed my teeth then grabbed my L.L. Bean backpack and went downstairs. I grabbed my lunch and shoved it in my backpack. I got into the car with my mom and we drove off to Starbucks then after that we went to school.