Chapter Two

Today me and my two best friends Kate and Sabrina are coming over to my house for a sleepover. Well, we call it an "over" because we never sleep. Kate doesn't have a boyfriend but me and Sabrina do so we want Kate to start dating someone. Anyways, Kate and Sabrina are coming home with me after school (my mom is picking us up). I bet that you can guess where we're going. Yup. Starbucks.
"Drinks on me!" I said as we got out of the car.
      "Awesome! Thanks, Chloe!" Kate said. "Yeah thanks!" said Sabrina. "Aye it's no problem!" I replied to them.
      We all got frappacinos (or however you spell it lol) and headed home. First thing we did was storm into my pantry and look for some food. We love food a lot. Obviously. After our snack, we went outside and took a little walk. We left our phones inside so we could just enjoy being with each other.
      "Wow I can't believe that you tripped like five times Sabrina!" I exclaimed. Sabrina is sorta clumsy. and by "sorta" I mean really. Yeah. She's really clumsy.
      "Yeah that was so funny!" Kate said. "Yeah I kinda just lost control of my feet!" Sabrina joked. She's so funny. We went down and made four bags of popcorn to take down to the basement where we are supposed to sleep. We aren't going to sleep at all. All we do is watch movies. I love doing that with my friends.
      "What movie should we watch?" I asked. Uhh... can we watch T. V. shows instead of a movie?" Sabrina asked. "Kate? Is that ok with you?" I asked. "Yup!" she replied.
      "Ok. how about... Modern Family?" "YASSSSS!" Sabrina said happily. "OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW" Kate said. "I take that as a yes." I said.