Out Of Boredom

We are hanging out in my bedroom, when I get bored and lay down. I slowly lean in and kiss you. You kiss me back and then smile at me. I lean in again and kiss you more passionately than the last one. We kiss again and again, each kiss getting hotter than the last. I start to kiss your neck and your breathing gets harder. My hand goes up your shirt and I start to grab and squeeze your breasts. My free hand goes down into pants and I start to rub your pussy. You start getting wetter and wetter. I then smirk at you and undress you completely. I tie your hands together and to one of the poles to my bed. You bite your lip as I take out my hard cock and start to rub your clit. I slowly put my dick inside of your sweet, juicy pussy. You begin to moan as I slowly start to fuck you. I start to pick up speed and you moan louder. I bite my lip and start to breath harder. I put my cock deeper inside of you and we both softly moan. You moan more as I begin to fuck you quickly and hard. I go faster and faster. You begin to cum hard and moan loudly. Your legs begin to shake as I'm continuing to fuck you. I pull out and cum onto my sheets. I come closer to you and kiss you.....

Comment. Vote. Comment.

Shanti❤