Destroyer

I want to feel like I'm the only one inside you, exploring you and your body throughout my fingertips and tongue. Having u moan for more knowing that I give you pleasure, painfully sticking my cock deep inside your pussy and having you scream with enjoyment and when Im done your pussy and whatever else you want me to stick my cock in will be destroyed along with your urge to find someone elses cock except mine. First, I'll lift your tight petite body up and throw you onto the couch ramming your tight pussy till I hit stomach and make your pussy stretch trying to fit my cock in. Next, I'll throw you up on the wall and fuck you so hard and fast your head will be beaten onto the wall and there will be marks on my back from when you held on to me. Then, I'll fuck you so hard on the floor your gonna end up with carpet burn from me tearing up your tight pussy. After that I'm gonna turn you over and let you listen to me hammering your tight ass and letting you hear it clap every time my dick hits it. Next, I'll throw you onto the bed while I eat you out till you squirt and I suck you dry. Then just when you think its over I'm going to ram you so hard with your legs in the air you could walk on the ceiling and feel weightless for weeks. After sucking me dry the only way you know where gonna be done is when I put your head through the head of the bed and even then that wont guarantee that I'm finished until you say, "oh daddy stop".