Chapter 8

Kevin's P.O.V

*Sigh* What am i gonna do? Why do this have to happen?

That letter...I have a bad feeling about it.

I feel like i need to go there.

I can't risk my family's life!

Guhhhh!What should i do?!?

"*Groan*!!"

UGH!This is giving me a headache!

As i was on my thoughts , my wife entered.

"Honey?You alright?"Nessa asked.

I did't answer.

Then i heard Nessa sighed.

"Honey , i know your thinking about the letter but don't just think about it yourself. I know you're worried about us"Nessa told me with a worrying tone.

"I...i just..don't know what to do!"I replied.

"I know..That's why i've got a plan"Nessa replied.

Hmm?I wonder what that is?

"Really?what plan?"I asked curiously

"Well it involves dishonesty"Nessa replied.

"Hmm..Let me hear it"i replied

As i replied , Nessa took a deep breath then began telling me the plan.

/Next day/Francine's P.O.V

Ughh....Morning already??

I slightly opened my eyes and looked at the clock

"Its still 7 in the morning?"i groaned.

Ughhh!I am still tired!

Though i complained , i still reluctantly got out of bed and went downstairs.But upon going downstairs , i saw a man with red hair wait no rather a sun-like hair since his hair was red and at the bottom yellow or rather yellowish-orange.

My first instinct was to punch the hell out of him since he was in our house and a stranger is prone to danger!

So i sneaked behind him quietly and readied my wand then..

"Funus Captis!!"i spellcasted.

Though the stranger with the red hair was shocked at first but using his hand , he dispelled it.

"What?!?!"I shouted , shocked that he could dispel it using his HANDS

The stranger just looked at me then chuckled looking at my expression.

"You must be Francine"he told me with a smile.

"Wait , HOW do you know my name??And WHO are you??!!?"I replied with a low voice.

"No need to panic mam.I am Vincent , Vincent Knight.Your body guard."he smiled.

My WHAT??!?!? I never said i wanted or requested a bodyguard!!!

"What do u mean Bodyguard??!?I nor my parents never requested one!!"I replied.

"Well your wrong mam.Your parents acquired me to protect and guard you until they come back"he replied.

Wait what?My parents??Where are they going??They never told me about this Bodyguard and that they are going somewhere!!

"Hmmph!I'll go to my room and call my parents.Just to know if they really hired you.So stay here!"i replied and glared at him.

"Ok mam"He replied.

As he replied , i went to my room and called my parents but to no avail.

Just as i was gonna call again , i noticed a envelope in my desk that was addressed to me.

I picked it up , opened the envelope then began reading the letter.

Dear Francine ,

         This is your father. I just wrote this letter to tell you that we hired a bodyguard and his name is Vincent knight. I do truly hope that u will be friendly to him .And me and your mother are just going to a meeting if you are wondering where we are. Please do not go out the house because of that threat we received. And please take care of your sisters if they need anything.Oh and if you need to clarify if this is me , your father , then look at the back of the envelope.That is all

/End of letter/

Hmm..Let me check the back of the envelope

I turned it back then saw that it had our family seal.

A/N:Here's the seal.

Hmm it has our family seal and only us Carringtons know about this so that means this is father that wrote this letter!

So it is true that the red haired guy or Vincent is our bodyguard!

Oh!I must say sorry for my behavior!

I quickly put the contents back to the envelope and hid it in my desk drawer so that no one would touch nor get it.

Then i went downstairs

/END OF CHAPTER/

Hiya guys!!I hope you liked it!! Oh and i am very sorry for not posting!! I promise i'll be updating!!And thank you!!For being patient and for reading this story!!I'd appreciate it if you guys would recommend this story with ur friends , relatives and etc.!Well then i'll be going and Stay tuned!