Chapter 1 "The Party"

Esmeralda's POV

I stumble down the stairs to see my older brother, Adam by the coffee maker waiting for his morning coffee. 

Me:"Gud Morning Adam." 

Adam: "Gud morning Ezmer."

I grab a cup from the upper cupboard and get the milk jug from the fridge, and pour myself a glass of milk.

Adam:"What the fudge?"

Me:"What?"

Adam:"Apparently Mitch, Jerome, Mat and some of their friends are having a party at Mitch's place tonight."

Me:"Oh cool!" 

*Holy shiz. They're having a party. WHY CAN'T I COME? ;-;* I think to my self.

Adam:"They're asking if you and I want to go."

*OOOOOOOHHH BAYBE GUUURRRL!!! I GET TO MEET JEROME IN REAL LIFE!!!* I think to my self excitedley.

Me:"Sure! I'd be down! I have no plans today!"

Adam:"Kewl!"

~FAST FORWARDING IN TIME BY 8 HOURS~

*Opens door*

Adam:"YOOOOO! Waddup ma Fluff!"

Jerome:"YOOOOOO!"

Jerome:"And who's this young lady?"

Adam: "Oh! This is my younger sister, Esmeralda!"

Me:"Hiya Jerome!"

Jerome:"Heya Ezmer!"

*The three of us walk in*

Jerome's POV

Once I open the door to Adam, I found the most BEAUTIFUL girl in the world shows up with Adam. I can't believe someone can be so flawless. We lead her and Adam in and I show her the people that are here. 

Me:"So, Esmeralda, This is Mitch, Mat, Rob, Ty, Jason, Ian, and Tyler. Aaaaand where did your brother go?"

Esmeralda: "U-uhm I-I don't kn-ow."

I sit Esmeralda on the couch, and I see Adam walking down the stairs in a white suit chanting "KLUB ICE KLUB ICE!" We all completely loose out minds laughing.

Me:"Someone want to show Olga how to twerk?"

Ian:"Woah dere Olga... If Olga is going to twerk, Svens is gonna get all up on dat booteh."

All:"..."

We loose out minds laughing once again, and I look over to Esmeralda. Before we both make eye contact I quickly look away.

~FAST FORWARDING IN TIME BY 2 HOURS~

Everyone has fallen asleep besides Esmeralda. I see her on her tweeting something. 

Esmeralda's POV

"Everyone is now sleeping, but me and Jerome......sooo...how bout them Raiders?" I tweet.

"Omf. I really want to tell Jerome that I like him. BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO. FUU-" I tweet again.

~20 MINUTES OF AWKWARD SILENCE LATER~

Jerome:"Hey, Esmeralda, can I tell you something, like, in private?"

Me:"Uhh... Sure.."

Jerome:"kk."

He leads me upstairs to the guest bedroom, and he sits me down on the bed.

Jerome:"So... The reason why I brought you here."

Me:"Yeah..."

Jerome:"ILIKEYOUKBAI!"

*Jerome walks out the room*

Me:"Wait, nononononono"

I pull Jerome back by his arm.

Me:"I-I like you to.

~OHHHH SHIZ!!!

~To all the people who were chosen for the "which guy do you want", your parts will be coming in the future!