➊➊

┏✿┛
grey

It was the 10th night you never came back to my house again. It's night time and the stars were every shining so brightly.

I miss you.

I never got to say it personally, but I know you know what my heart says. I know you're up there watching me with that same smile I see all the time, and I know you're with me everywhere I go.

"Open that letter when you miss him every now and then."

I was laying on the cold grass on my backyard. The letter kept with me was sealed tightly. Grey was the color, right?

Grey is the middle of white and black, right? It's like that middle choice you get when you can't pick between the two. It's the mediocre choice or color you could pick.

It means dull, right? Or purgatory? It seems like it means you're sick and just want what's there for you, and nothing more. It's actually similar to my emotions, weirdly.

I opened your letter and was already crying. A picture in it and a handwritten letter with your signature signed in it. I tried to read your letter without crying too much but I couldn't stop, you've given me too much to take.

"Love,
Jeon Jungkook"

The grey in the envelope made me realize your intentions before you went away. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever read and seen. Grey is the perfect color for you. It's the perfect color for me.

And when I looked at the sky one star twinkled at me. I smiled, knowing that you were the one that shined for me. I'll miss you a lot, you know? But I'm so thankful for what you've done. Grey is a choice. A choice that'll grant me happiness.

Grey is the choice.

Grey is the decision.

Grey is the solitude.

Grey is the true end.

Goodbye, Jungkook. For forever could not believe my love was strong, so I decided that the ending could prove I'm ready to step higher.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

I whispered to the sky. And I felt the wind briskly reply what I've been wishing to hear.

"I love you too."

(-:-)

When you miss me, look at my photo and I know you'll feel happy

- JK

"I am smiling." Tears fell. I love him so much. I love him to the end of the beginning.