Prologue

All rights reserved.
© 2016 Pearly_Loves

She's sitting with her eyes completely focused on him, waiting for him to look her way, only he didn't, instead he started to talk to the beautiful blonde sitting on the swings. A sour feeling grew inside her tummy, confusing the young girl. Tears struggled to escape her eyes, only she wouldn't let them.

Slowly rising from the grassy surface, she stood tall on her feet and started towards him, but suddenly felt herself being dragged backwards into a soft surface.

She turned around quickly to see a grey eyed boy smiling down at her. "Go away Boris!" She yelled, struggling to leave his strong grip on her arm. He didn't respond and started to drag her the opposite direction of the handsome fourteen year old swinging along side the now smiling broadly blonde.

She stared after her crush with painful eyes, hands held out towards him for him to take, but as usual he didn't notice her, only the creepy white haired boy ever felt the need to pay her any attention, in which she barely notices herself. Finally giving up, she allowed him to walk her to his favorite place, the free far away from the swing sets. Little did she know about his feelings for her.