Chapter 1: New Start

Mabel's POV

Today was the last day of High School. I can't believe me and Dipper did it. Well, he did miss four years of school, but I guess since he's half demon, he kind of knows a lot more than a regular teenager should.

I was in my home room and I was talking to my boyfriend, Chad. (IDK) I looked over at Dipper who was talking to his only friend, her name was Summer. She also believed in the supernatural, so when he told her Dipper was a half demon, she flipped out with excitement. Our teacher came in and everyone took their seats.

"Attention class, I'd like to thank you for all putting your best effort this year. And I would also like to congratulate Dipper Pines for keeping an 100 average all year. All eyes went to Dipper who had some color make its way to his cheeks. "For that, you're on our honor roll for only student who has kept a 100 average in this school." Some people clapped for him while others could care less. I have him a small smile, he did a small smile back. He doesn't smile very big because of his teeth, but you could still tell they're a bit sharper than usual.

After class I went to my locker and put my stuff away. I was busy putting my books away when I heard a slam on the lockers around the corner. "So, you think you're so smart." A deep voice said. I listened in. "You're and even bigger nerd than you were seven years ago." "Back off Jared." I heard Dipper's voice. "Hey Jake, come here, Dipstick over here looks like a vampire." I then heard laughter. I walked around the corner and saw the schools main bully had his hands on either side on the lockers pinning Dipper to the wall. Dipper looked angry and you could easily see his teeth. "Someone playing with vampire fangs?" "Back off, there're more real than your fake overall average." Dipper then said. "That does it." Jared then punched Dipper in the cheek leaving a big bruise there. Dipper looked strait at them. I watched the bruise disappear. The bullies looked shocked. "What?! How is that possible?!" They said backing away from Dipper. "Hit me with you're best shot, I can't get hurt." I watched Dipper's eyes flash like Bill's for a second then they retuned to normal. "You're crazy! What the heck are you?! Never mind! Stay away from us!" Then the bullies left. Dipper stayed back against the lockers. He took a deep breath and I could tell he was calming himself down. We've learned that if he gets to upset or angry, he could demon out on you. I walked up to him and laid back on the locker next to him.

"Mabel, are you fine living with me, knowing that I could kill you in a second?" He asked looking at me. He was frowning and you could see the tip of his tooth peeking over his lip.  "Sure sometimes it seems a little scary, but you've learned to control it." I said to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Really?" He asks me smiling. "Really." He smiled. Sometimes his teeth creeped me out. I took one small step back. He then frowned. "What?" He asked. "Your teeth still kinda scare me." I said pointing to my mouth. H looked at my finger, and then nodded. "I can't make them sorter." Was all he said still looking at my finger than was like a half an inch away for his mouth. On the outside I was calm, on the inside I was screaming 'move your hand Mabel!' I moved my hand. He looked at me. "Let's go to class." I nodded and we parted ways.

I wish things could go back to normal when I wasn't somewhat scared of my brother.

Dipper's POV

Crap! I blew my cover! Now those bullies will tell everyone. Sure I could
Use my powers to make them forget it, but that's not what I want to use them for. I just wish that Mabel wasn't scared of me, sure my appearance has its scary parts, like my teeth and sometimes my eyes, but, I'm not scary. Am I?

Ugh, I'm so nervous, Summer asked me to go to the graduation dance with her tonight. I said yes not wanting to upset her. Mabel said it would be really fun. And that's how I found myself in my room wearing an outfit similar to one I wore the day Bill took possession of my body. Mabel also said I should go because I'm leaving for collage. I looked in my mirror. "Don't mess this up." I said confidently. I walked out of the room and mabel was waiting for me. "That's creepy Mabel." I said as we walked down the stairs. Mabel wore a dress that went to her knees, it was an ombré, green to purple, he hair was curled and she had a hair pin, she wore white tights and blue flats. Once we got to the bottom our parents were a waiting for us, mom was holding a camera. "It's was amazing to watch you tow grow up. Well, really Mabel, we've seen 13 years of your life Dipper." Mom said holding the camera. I laughed a bit. "Yeah, I don't really want to remember those six years." I said. They took a picture of us. I made sure to keep my mouth closed. My other relatives don't need to be concerned because I have unusually sharp canine teeth. Once the picture was taken, the door bell rang. I opened it and Chad and Summer were there waiting for us.