Jacob?

Maddie's P.O.V
Today was the day we were leaving. I took my last box out to the car and got in. I said a quick bye to my dad as he did hurt mum. The journey was long so I put on my headphones and started to fall asleep.
"Wake up Wake up." I heard my mum call to me. I realised we were here so I got out and went over to the house. It was massive!
"The moving van will be here in a few minutes. "
"K" I replied.
I ran upstairs and grabbed the side room and started to plan out where everything would go.
The next day
I woke up not in my usual room. I then realised we moved. Today was my first day at school, I didn't know anyone and I was a bit worried. I got up had a shower and put on jeans and a baseball top. Threw my hair up and applied a light coat of mascara.
"Bye mum" I called as I walked out the door.
(Skipping the journey cause I can ☺️)
As I arrived I noticed people were staring until a girl with dark hair came up to me.
"Hey are you new?"
"Yeah"
"Ah cool my name is Rosie"
"Mine is Maddie"
"Would you like me to show you too the office"
I replied with a simple please. She showed me too the office while telling me about herself and how I should met her friends. I really liked Rosie.  I went in to the office and the woman gave me my locker key and timetable.
"What have you go first?" I asked Rosie "I have English"
"same I'll show you the way " she replied.
We entered through the doors and I took my seat. The lesson was really boring so I just answered when I needed to. Finally the lesson was over so I met Rosie by her locker so she could introduce me to her friends.
"How did you find it?" She asked me
"Boring" I said laughing.
"Come on I'll take you over to the benches"
She took me over to the benches and introduced me to mark, Blake and Lydia. While I was talking to Lydia someone said behind me " Sorry I was late I had to stay behind"
Hang on I recognise that voice. I turned round and couldn't believe myself.
"Maddie" he stuttered.
"Jacob"I said back
He pulled me into a massive hug.
"When did you move here" he asked
"Yesterday"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I thought you were to busy with your girlfriend"
As I said that a girl came up behind him. She was caked in layers of orange foundation and wore a tiny skirt.
Rebecca's P.O.V
As I came up behind Jacob I noticed he was standing with the new girl.
"Who the hell is this" I spluttered
"She's my friend" Jacob said back smiling.
Ughh I hate Jacob I only said yes because he is popular.
"Why?? She's ugly" I said to make her sad.
"Shut up Rebecca she's not!" He replied
"So you don't like me now?"
"No I don't leave" He said
I ran off pretending to cry. Ha he thought i cared.
Jacobs P.O.V
"I'm sorry that was my girlfriend I mean ex-girlfriend. "
"Why did you just break up with her" Maddie asked me.
"she just isn't very nice to me and to be honest she wasn't as nice as she seemed" I replied. It was the truth. Too be honest I dumped Rebecca cause I had feelings for Maddie. I always had but I never thought I would meet her.
"Guys how about tonight you come round mine for the night as its Friday?" Mark said.
Everybody said yes. I was happy because I would horribly get closer to Maddie.

A/N longer chapter tonight and what did you think it is 654 words long.