Who am I really?

Sorry for slow updates but timing these books are ridiculously hard. Thanks for da support

Kayla pov

Light. My eyes open and all my muscles ache. What even happened. Who is that? Who am I? Where am i?"Petra is that you? Anyone there? PETRA!"
The door opens and a me'ifa ( I think that's how its spelt). I felt the shackles round my wrist as I pull to change into a werewolf. The urge was great but fear was greater. I slowly backed back to the wall. Calming down was hard as through the small barred window I could see the moon calling to me. The white glow shone through the bars. I felt my fangs slowly try to come out. "Its fine you can change. I feel you."
I felt my skin rip as my fur replace my clothes. My fangs ripped through my gum and my snout morphed. I flexed my muscular body testing the shackles around my paws. "You can't break them."
" You wanna test that?"
"Happily"
My paws grew twice the size as I turned into a shadow wolf. My wings grow out of my spine and I hear a snap of the shackles around my paws. Fire sprouts out from my wings, smoke comes out of my nose. Red spirals around my flanks. My mind slowly turns to all the bad things in this world. This form completely took over my mind. I think about how I could eat the me'ifa. I'm soooo hungry. I haven't consumed anything since yesterday. What about Petra? Shut up, eat first. Stop it. Just feel the rage. You were just kidnapped. Better here then at the palace. But they gave you strength from your very distant aunt. And what if I didn't care. Then I kinda feel sorry that's not the point.

Meanwhile

The me'ifa pov

I need to strap it down. "Help. Reinforcements needed!" I speak into my intercom.
They come a few seconds later and see the prisoner and the broken shackles made of uranium. Suddenly it snapped awake and looked at us hungrily.