Chapter 1

Ugh! My back was pushed into the wall as the other students in St. Sebastian Academy rushes to class, she half turned and stumbled into an empty room which just her luck would be the freaking janitor's closet. My fear of crowds was getting worse and I swallowed a shriek as my phone vibrated against my hip looking down I could make out Sam calling. My brother the prince of St. Sebastian Academy and way out of her social sphere was probably checking up on me. I rolled my eyes not only was I the black sheep of the family I also inherited the Curse as my mother the socialite of Willow Lake likes to call it in a hush voice. Pandora and yes she has a family member called that which was her real name unfortunately. My aunt Pandora love to flaunt her Curse at family dinners or reunions. The odd one her father calls her behind her mother's back not that he means it in a horrible way, he just find it amusing that my shallow of water droplet of my mother's personality could have come from a family with dark secrets. I dont think my mother thinks that its weird to have certain special abilities but once in a while i wish my rents could just be normal and not be the Dr Wren McIntyre and the wife, the famous photographer Izobelle McIntyre. I hate my upper middle class roots however im not ungrateful. Our parents let us work for everything we want we dont just get fed with a silver spoon up our asses. Oh no, Wren McIntyre comes from a line of accomplished educated successful men and women. He expects his two children to surpass his level of success and be the power to continue the bloodline of success. She rejected her brother's call and slid down towards the floor, the cold cement felt good against my thighs, they weren't allowed to wear any warm uniform until November which was a month away. Its been getting colder and colder and not even Cassandra and her biatch squad could fake the shivers or bitchy remarks about this winter as Ms Gunther was going through yet another divorce. We shall never piss off a weather mage, i mean never. I mean really as an educator for young minds she should really dress the way she wants but not here. The golden rules are there for a reason speaking of young minds her class starts at 14:00. Another day in hell teaching teenagers.