-DISCLAIMER-

This disclaimer is only to acknowledge you all of a few things that I will notify here.

First, if you are one of my readers in my current first book series (that I'm working on )this short storyline is for a class project but the characters that are mentioned here are going to be in the current series, The Sanskrit Era.

       Second, since this is a teaser story only the most important events will be written. There will be separate books of each character mentioned in this story and I'll come around to write those when it comes easily in flow with my current series, The Sanskrit Era. I will also try not to confuse those reading when one scene merges into another scene from another time period. The events written are from different time periods and not all written in one sequence.

Third, as expected sometimes my characters will say inappropriate language, cursing, or sexual indication. I write mature content but since this involves ancient events and only the most important events will be written there will be little cursing and little sexual interaction between characters.

Fourth, since this teaser story is part of my Sanskrit series and these characters will be used in the near future there is a very big spoiler. I do not want to mention it seeing as it plays a big role on how everything connects.

           Lastly, the characters Joixa, Geara, Xiphrus and Althan are all characters from the book " Genesis" by rotXinXpieces she is my idol of a writer and I was inspired to write her characters in my short story. So please, don't think that these characters are mine they are by Rotty! Please go check her out and view her works they're amazing.

That is all for the disclaimer, enjoy!

*Note: READ MUSIC PLAYLIST. FORMAT BEFORE READING THE STORY.