PROLOUGE.

" At first," Sounds of a cheering crowd of people rang in everyone's ears but for Sephora she only heard the buzzing nothingness of the Source reaching out to her. With her head raised high, Nymph's traced around her, seeping magic as a crown of gold laid heavily on top of the crown of her head and drapes of jewels laid heavily against her face.

" Pride and overwhelming power took its joyous moments." The soft whisper of a woman continued as the cheers died down and giggles of another were heard from afar.

" I was superior. . .empowered of my own. . .my own kind."

" Bring forth the child." The voice was demanding, firm, empowering as more cheers rose and the woman glanced down at the child cradled in her arms. The child stared above at the colorless sky in oblivion, oblivious to the world around them. Her power surged through her veins to the tips of her fingers as a dot of her own blood dripped onto the newborn's lips.

" Some would have cared and some would have followed in loyalty and respect. . . I stepped a boundary I knew I crossed. . ."

" It was just the beginning."

— — —

" Sephora?. . .dear you look—sadden. . .what displeases you?. . ." The reassurance of the other woman's voice and the softness of her tone seemed to calm the woman but still, she felt sullen.

" I've created something beautiful above all, have made many at their happiest ." The woman turned towards Februus a frown still traced around her features." I'm afraid I still don't understand. . .you've made others happy, have made something beautiful and worthy. . .that shouldn't displease you. . ." Februus consulted as Sephora turned towards her, placing her elbows on her knees and her head on the palms of her hands.

" I am proud . . .I have made something beautiful and worthy. . ." Februus eyebrows furrowed in confusion as a tear dropped down from Sephora's lashes swimming down the apple of her cheek.

" But just as amazing as I created worthy again. . .there's consequences. . .my breed will be damned and deemed by war. . .just as I'm content I am afraid I feel more regret and remorse. . ."

Februus continued to stare at Sephora in concern as Sephora turned her head to stare directly inside the prismatic chartreuse eye's, still, the tears continued to fall.

" I've burden them. . .with something greater than war. . .but the end of their existence. . ."