Greetings

The sound of yelling and trash cans clanging woke me up.

There was a ghoul fighting a tall man and...the man from the coffee shop!

I ran to hide behind a trash can, keeping my footsteps quiet.

After a while the noise vanished. "We know your there." Came a voice. Hmm?

Peeking my head, the man with messy auburn hair came up to me, leaving his friend.

"Don't tell this to anyone, got it." He said in a harsh tone. "I could kill you but I don't feel like it"

"Ok...but if you would kill me. I don't think you can..." I softly whispered.

"And why is that?" He asked. "I think I'm stronger than you...sir" I replied.

"How? You smell human too me. Unless..." He paused. His friend came up.

His features were scary to me. He had a scary look in his pale-ish face, sliver hair, and some stubble." Your a half ghoul." He ask with a deep voice.

My eyes widely opened. Am I not the only one? "Y-yes. I am." I unconfidentiality said.

"I think you should go meet my boss. He would be happy to meet you." Messy auburn guy said.

"Mama, all the other ghouls are wired. Why is that?" A soft voice said. "Because Iro, you are the only one that has lived and succeeded the operation!

You unlike ghouls have some humanity in you! You are a special person." She gave me a big smile. "Oh really?" I questioned. "Yes. Now go make me

proud ok!" She gave me a smile before she lead me to a room with a old man.

Slash

Slash

Slash