Night

Iro and Kaneki ran ontop of the buildings. Kaneki was surprised that Iro was faster than him, her pink hair flowing behind her.

They finally reached Aogiri tree later on and entered quietly inside. "Stay here. I'll be back." Kaneki motioned Iro to stay put in a empty room with concrete floors and only a table and chair was present.

Iro sat down and started fixing her hair. It's to long, I should cut it or somthing...

After a couple of minutes, Kaneki came back. He brought to cups of warm coffee. Iro thanked him.

"Do you have any plans on what your going to do here? I mean in Tokyo." Kaneki asked me. "Um, not really. I'm probably just going to get a job or somthing." Iro laughed nervously, fidgeting her fingers. Kaneki nodded.

An hour in a half passed as Iro and Kaneki spoke, a loud bang was heard behind the door before a man with dark blue hair appeared.

Kaneki walked up to him and started speaking. The man just looked at me with a glare before saying "She better leave soon." And walked away. "Its best you should leave. Iro thanked and bowed to Kaneki and left quickly.

He looked like Touka. Maybe he's her brother. Iro thought as she ran back to Anteiku. When she got there, she entered her room without a sound, and went to sleep. I should change how I look. Iro thought as she covered herself with a blanket.

Holy hell it's been forever since I continued this fanfic. I hated how my book turned out so I left it but then I was like "I should continue for the 37 people reading this crappy fanfic!"