Reasurrance

Frisk's P.O.V.
I ran. Kept running. Tears flew off my face as I did. All I could think about right there and then was Aidan. I finally stopped when I got to the "Librarby." I fell to the snow. No monster saw me, or payed any attention to me. I was alone. Good.
I trailed off to my thoughts. About how dumb I am. About the mistake I made. About how much I missed my brother.
*MEMORRRYYY* (play vid if you want, brah!)
Third Person P.O.V.
"AAAAAH! AIDAN HELP!!" Frisk screamed, with laughter in her tone. "I'M UNDER ATTACK!!"
Aidan ran to Frisk's side, while making snowballs. He handed them to her and she threw them at their REAL father. Laughter filled the neighborhood.
A snowball was thrown in Aidan's direction. Frisk saw the snowball and jumped in front of Aidan. "NOOOOOOOOO!" Frisk yelled.
Frisk got hit with the soft snow. She fell into her brother's arms.
"Brother...I've been shot..." Frisk said, trying to pretend to be weak. Obviously failed, because they were both laughing.
"DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME SOLDIER!" Aidan told Frisk, trying so hard not to laugh. "GET UP!! PLEASE!!"
"Bleeeeh..." Frisk stuck her tongue out and crossed her eyes.
"NOOOOOOOO!" Aidan yelled. "Don't worry, I'll get revenge for you!!"
"Haha! Now with your leader dead, I'll be able to attack you with ease!!" Their father said, hands on his hips, chest puffed out...he was a hero indeed.
"That's what you think!" Aidan yelled, while throwing snowballs at their father. The father too, fell to the ground pretending to be dead.
The two siblings got up and jumped on their father. There was more laughter, then interrupted by their REAL mother.
"Kids!" The mother called out. "Frosty the Snowman's on! Watch it while you can!"
Everyone ran inside, sipping cocoa and watching the Christmas movie.
*end of memoryyyyyyy*
Frisk's P.O.V.
God dammit, Aidan. Why did you have to leave??
I covered my face in my hands. Sobbing. That's all I did: cry. I felt hands turn my body around and grasped me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry." Sans said. He hugged me tighter...the comforting seemed to help. I stopped crying and hugged back.
"I'm an idiot. A true idiot." I said, feeling Sans brushing his hand through my hair...which calmed me down more.
"Don't call yourself that," Sans whispered. "It was a mistake. It's fine. We're fine, we're okay. I can't tell you anything to make you feel better, but--"
"Papyrus just reminds me so much of Aidan, Sans. So that's why I...called him...that..." I said, weakly. I buried my face into Sans' chest. He was taller than me, so his head was on top of mine.
"Then we'll make sure to protect him. Together. We won't let anything happen to Papyrus." Sans reassured me. I smirked. I felt a whole lot better.
"Let's go. I wanna say bye to people before I leave anyways." I said.
We got back to the house. I packed up my stuff and said goodbye to all my friends, and (finally) my new bf. "You better text me!" I told Sans. He nodded and I went back into the RUINS.
What a sleepover.