Night One Pt.2

You hid your blush as you focused your attention back to the music box.
Just then Jeremy gassped as he quickly looked over at Mike.

"B-bon b-bon!!"

Mike quickly began to search under the desk.

You gulpped as you looked over at Fritz and Vincent.
Fritz seemed worried as Vincent seemed annoyed.

Just as you were about to ask what was going on, Mike brought out a bag full of...
Masks??

He handed everyone one.

He handed Jeremy a freddy mask.
Fritz a chica mask.
Vincent a bonnie one.
Himself a foxy one, tell he spotted you.

'Shit' was all he mumbled.
You then heard the pounding of metal though the vent.

'W-what is t-t-that!?"

Mike quickly graved you, making you jump and shiver, he then stuffed you under the desk, where he signalized you to stay quiet.

You hugged your kneez as you obeyed, mostly because you were more scared of Mike then whatever was in the vent.
You suddently heard heavy steps as you saw the guys become stiff. Whatever it was, it was infront of the desk.
You covered your mouth to quiet down your breathing.
You looked at Mike as his eyes would flash from you to the figure at the front of the desk quickly.
Squeezing your knees tight, you waited for what seemed forever.
The silence was torture, suddently the lights begin to flickere, making you squeak softly.
BOOM!
Complete pitch darkness..
You covered your mouth as you sqyinted your eyes trying to see if you could figure out where everything was.

*BANG*
Something slammed against the desk making you jump.

Mike: Crap...

*Jabbs in axe through door, popps face in with a big smile*
IT'S JENIE!
HELLO MY LUVLY READERS!! YES I HAVE RETURNED! NO I'M NOT DEAD, THANKYOU ALL FOR WORRYING! SORRY FOR DISSAPEARING BUT TIMES BEEN TUFF, BUT I'M BACK! AMD WITH MUCH MORE IDEAS! SO YAY!
ANYWHO GLAD I'M BACK! AND I LUV YOU ALL!