Forgotten Truth

hey guys.. so yaa this is my new story. hope you like it an sorry for mistakes :)

FORGOTTEN TRUTH

3. p.o.v

The seventeen-year-old Talisha Carter was waiting in front of the school building. She had to show the new boy in town the school and had to attend him everywhere. She was chewed out. She took s drag of her cigarette and looked around. How was the new boy called again? Lou? L.. Something with L... But she couldn't remember what his name was. Talisha saw a boy walking towards her. He was tall, had brown hair and a really muscular body. Good-looking. Even though he looked fantastic, he looked way to good for her. "Uhm hello.. Ah my name's Liam. I'm new here, can you help me?" He asked friendly and smiled. Talisha blew smoke in his face and threw her cigarette away. "Follow me. I have to show you everything. Please do not ask to many questions." Talisha said and started walking. Liam followed her a little confused about Talisha's rude answer. The school area was kinda big so they walked a lot. While walking Talisha smoked 2 more cigarettes. After they walked around everywhere Talisha took the new boy in her classroom. "Welcome Liam! Thank you. So class. This is Liam. He's new here, so please be friendly and give him help if he needs it. Liam you can sit over there." Mr Groban, the teacher said and pointed to Talisha's table. Talisha's face wasn't really excited about that. Liam sat next to her. The school hours passed and it was lunchtime as the bell rang. Talisha walked to Mr Groban: "Sir, uhm why do I have to be responsible for him?" She asked. "Because I think it's good for you, you have to learn to be nicer Talisha." The teacher said straight away. Talisha walked away without saying one word.

Liam Payne's p.o.v

I hate it to be new in town, in

school. Lots of people were friendly, but then there were the one's who made you feel bad. Like the dark brown haired girl who showed me everything. She was beautiful. Straight dark brown hair. Brown eye's that shine golden in the sun with a lot of black make up around 'em. She was tall and slim. Perfect. But she didn't seem to have a nice personality...

I mean.. Who treats people like this? Anyway, she was the only one I "knew", so I followed her. "Wait! Please wait for me... I forgot where the lunch room is!" I said. She stopped. But she didn't turn around. She just waited for me, as I was standing beside her, she walked on. But just as fast I did. "Hey Talisha!" A boy kissed her on the cheek. Ew. I don't know why, but I hated the fact that another boy kissed her on the cheek. What!? Liam stop! I mean wasn't in love or had a crush ... Or anything like that. Stay calm. I just stood there while the two were talking. "Who's that?" The boy asked and looked at me. "New boy in my class haha.. I just have to show him everything 'n stuff." She answered. "But we have to go now. See you another time." She walked away. I followed her. I realized how favoured she was. Every girl and boy waved at her as she was passing and she made a small talk with nearly each of 'em.

As we reached the canteen she took a plate and sat on a table where, it looks like, the cool kids sat. I just took a table in the right corner so nobody could bother me. I didn't want to stand out as the new boy and as attraction, so I ate quietly and left the canteen. The girl was not there. I knew that I annoyed her, so I didn't want to go to her. As I took a look on the class schedule the next subject was math. I was good at it. "Sorry mate, do you know where the class room 12 is?" I asked a boy who passed me. He pointed to the end of the corridor. "Thanks." I said and walked down. As I stepped in the classroom. Guess whom catched my eye? Yep. You're right.

3. p.o.v

Talisha said in the math class. The lesson was boring, so she was typing on her phone. As she heard the words "partner project" she looked up. 'Hopefully I’m not with stinky Joe or dandruff Danny' Talisha thought.

"Daniel Carr with Jane Craig. Sara Monty with ... " the teacher was reading the name's of the list. "Talisha Carter with Liam Payne."

The boy turned around. Talisha looked at him. He looked back.

Talisha's p.o.v 

No. Why. I mean why do always I have to be the one!? It was more than just unfair that i have to be with Liam. Yeah sure he was a nice guy. But he was so nerdy and .. Good. He looked at me.

Liam's p.o.v

Well .. It wasn't my dream to be with that girl. I still don't know her name. I didn't listen to the lesson so i didn't heard the teacher calling her name. I looked in her eyes. The sun was shining in the window, and now, they were golden. She was beautiful. The school bell ripped me out of my thoughts. She passed me and said. "My house at 5pm." She gave me a note with her adress and walked away. I looked at her slim figure.

3 p.o.v

Talisha heard the door bell. She walked to the door. Talisha lived alone in a little flat. Well not really alone. She had an 1 and a half year old daughter. Yes. Talisha became a girl with 16 and a half years. Talisha was nearly 18 now, but had so much to do with her daughter.

She opened the door. "Hi.." Liam said. "Hello." Talisha opened the door just wide enough that he could come in.

Liam's p.o.v

As i stepped in the girls flat i looked around. All doors, except for one were closed. She walked into the living room. A small TV was in front of the couch and a little table in front if it. It was a lovely made living room. Clean and tide up. I sat down on the couch and laid my math stuff on the table. Talisha sat on the carpet. "Ok before we start.. What's your name...?" I asked her. I mean, i couldn't make a project with someone i didn't even know his name.

"Talisha." She said. Her long hair was know in a side braid. "Ok what do you think.." I took some papers and explained her my suggestions for the project. I heard a sneeze. "Bless you." I said out of a reflex. It took me some seconds to realize that it wasn't even Talisha's sneezing. "Wait. That wasn't you?!" I said. "Of course it was me." She answered. "No! I saw you.. You dindn't make a move!" Was i insane?

"You're crazy. It was me Liam." She persisted. Well .. I think i'm insane.. but no it wasn't Talisha! We just kept working on. "Uhm Talisha, can i go to the bathroom?" I asked her. "Yes. First door left." She said. I walked out of the living room and closed the door. I looked around. I found the bathroom, and as i was about to walk to the bathroom, i heard a noise. But it didn't came out of the living room. It came from the closed door next to the bathroom. I walked to it.. I was reaaaaaally curious. But it isn't right to spy in other people's house, isn't it. The curiousity took over me and i opened the door a little. Ohmygod. 

it's not that long.. but i hope you like it, if so then i'm gonna upload the next chapter tomorrow :) love you and thanks for reading JCF xx