Chapter 4

hey guys :*  i am sooooo sorry that i haven't updated in a hundred years sorry sorry sorry! this is a quite long chapter to make it a bit better.. please comment and vote and spread it :D 

Talisha's p.o.v

I held June in my arms. She was calm now. I listented to the thunderstorm. I loved the sound of it. "Uhm can i help you with something?" Liam asked me. "June calmed down again, i think i can lay her in her bed. You could get me a glass of water.. That would be really nice." I said. "Course." He smiled back. I walked out of the room and at the same moment Liam came with glass of water. We crashed together. "Oh my gosh, sorry!" He said. He tried to whisper because of June. I was just laughing. I couldn't hold myself. I didn't know why but it was just so funny. He smiled. "Shhh." He reminded me. "I think you have to go now." I said to him. "It's late and tomorrow's school." I already walked to the door. I turned myself to look at him. He walked over to me and put his shoes on. We both stood in the door again. He bowed forward and kissed my lips. Passionately. I broke the kiss. "Goodbye." I smiled. I saw a glow in his eyes. "Goodbye. See you tomorrow." He replied.

Liam's p.o.v

Talisha was just perfect. I laid in my bed. It was morning and already bright, but it still wasn't time to get up. I just laid there and dreamed about her. Her soft lips .. The long dark brown hair .. Her smile .. Her laugh. Everything about her seemed so flawless to me. My phone was laying next to me on my nightstand. I took it and went on twitter, than on facebook and last i checked my messages. I smiled as i saw a message from Talisha:

'Was nice tonight. Hanging 'round with ya just makes me feel great. xoxo'

'I love you.' These were the words that i typed but as soon as i was finished i deleted them again and replaced them with:

'Yeah me 2. I enjoy every sec with ya. C u later. xx'

I stood up and ate breakfast. On a wednesday my mum goes usually working early so i'm alone. I prepared myself in the bathroom and left the house. I walked to school, it wasn't that far.

I spotted Talisha with some friends, including Janelle. Guess what she was holding in her hand. A cigarette right.

I kissed her on the cheek and Janelle greeted me with a smile. The other were just looking at me. Jake wasn't there. The school bell rang. The lessons passed quickly. I talked alot with Talisha and some other students i've met at lunch yesterday.

The school day was over. "Hey Liam, should we go to you this time? We could study and work on our project there.. But just if it's ok." She suggested. "Yah sure .. But my room isn't tidy." I laughed. It's going to be akward. We walked to my house. "I June all alone now?" I wondered. "Noo! Of course not. I texted my grandma if she could stay a little longer. Are your parents or sisters at home?" I wondered how good she reminded about my sibilings. "I don't know." I admit. We reached the house and i unlocked the door.

Talisha's p.o.v

"Welcome to my .. My .. House." Liam said. I smiled. It was very nice. It had alot of windows so it was bright. There were stairs going up and on my right there was the kitchen. "I wanna see your room!" I said excited. He took my hand and lead me upstairs. It was weird. Although we made out i never held his hand before..

"So yeah.. That's it." He said and showed me his room. It was big. A little couch was in it. His bed was a doublebed and his desk was filled with schoolstuff. On a little table there was a laptop and a bookshelf was standing on my left. It looked pretty, and he lied as he said it wasn't tidy. I sat on the couch. "Should we start go on planing the project?" I asked. "Yes we probably should do that." He said. He was sitting next to me with some notes and a pencil. We worked for about 1 hour. "Are you thirsty?" Liam asked me. I was. "Yes .. Reaally." I said. "So let's go down drink something." We were in the kitchen and i held a glass of water in my hand. Liam came closer. "Liam .. I really .. Like you.." I said. "I like you too." He smiled. "I love you." He said then. My heart stood still as i heard those words. They sounded so good. It felt better than everthing. He kissed me and ripped me out of my dreaming. He kissed me harder. "I-i-love-you-too-Liam." I said between breathing and kissing. His hands laid on my bum. Mine made their way up to his neck and to his hair.