Chapter 5

SO heres another one :) hope you like it. I promised to update. enjoy :D x

Talisha's p.o.v 

I was down. I was sitting on the floor and cried. Everything hurted. Well that was how my luck ends. Everything seemed perfect for the moment, and now i'm back in reality. How could he dare to leave me alone with her?! How could he dare just to piss off after inseminating me!? I knew there was something wrong about him. Instead he would be perfect. But i didn't want to talk to him again. He should forget me. He couldn't just hurt me and play with me like that!

3.  p.o.v

'Gotta tell u something' Talisha pressed send on her phone. The answer came quickly. 'Go on. U can always talk to me. xo'

'Liam and i broke up.'

'OMG! WHY?' Janelle loved capslock.

'He is the father of June. Or he thinks he is.' Send.

Talisha was laying on her bed. She cried about 2 hours. Now she was typing with Janelle. It took long until the answer came. 'O.my.gosh.'Were the only words. Soon Talisha received another message. 'Gotta sleep now. Really sorry. Wanna talk tomorrow?'Sure.' Talisha burried her face in the pillow. She cried again. What a wonder June didn't woke up.

The next morning Talisha stood up and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were red, her hair was a mess and it was obvious that she cried the whole night. She tried to fix it, but it was impossible to cover up. She combed her hair. The doorbell was rang. "Hi Grandma." She said. Her Grandma gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked in. "What's the matter sweetie?" She immediately realized that there was something wrong. "Nothing. June is still asleep. Do you think i can let her sleep and you can wake her up?" She asked. "Of course. She knows me. You're a little late again, aren't you?" She winked. "Yep." Talisha took her schoolbag, a prada bag, gave June a kiss on the forehead. "Bye my love. Be nice to granny. I'm sorry." She whispered. She walked out of the door. "Bye!"

Liam's p.o.v

I was walking to school. I felt horrible. It was wrong to leave Talisha all by herself with June. But i was a player. Every night i went clubbing and i had .. Some girls. I never got one pregnant. I didn't knew of June's existence. But I felt sorry anyway. Talisha is poor, she needed help, and nobody was there for her. Suddenly a car was honking. I jumped out of it's way.

Everything was far away. I arrived at school and all her friends were staring at me. Janelle didn't look at me. She was talking to Talisha. The schoolbell rang. Thanks god.

I straightly walked into the classroom. I sat at the place i usually sat, but Talisha sat next to Janelle. The lesson was boring. It was biology. I took my phone, and sent a message.

'I'm sorry. Please.'

No answer.

'Don't ignore me, please, give me one more chance!' I typed.

No answer.

'Janelle please tell Talisha i'm sorry.'

No answer.

I gave up. Talisha had to talk to me, we still had our math project.

The lesson was finally over. I walked out of the classroom.

The next lessons were not really better. After math class, i saw Talisha talking to Mr. Groban. Probably to change her project parnter, I was lucky; Mr. Groban shook is head.