Chapter 5

Eren and Levi arrived at the the Smith lake house at relatively the same time, but in separate vehicles. They needed to get packed for the coming semester after all.

"Levi!" Eren said as he hugged him fiancee.

"Hey Brat." Levi said, hugging him back.

"Hold up!" Adalene said, pulling Levi off from Eren and inspecting the mating mark and ring. "Oh Chiot noir! You did an excellent job! And this titanium ring is beautiful!"

"Thanks mother." Levi said as he pulled Eren back to him. Kenny walked over to the two.

"I guess this is welcome to the family, boy." Kenny had gotten back to normal, but had changed his views once he got Adalene pregnant again. And she was even more so now then she was in April.

"How are you holding up Maman?" Eren asked as his parents walked over.

"Oh, the pups are fine." Eren's eyes widened.

"You're having twins?" Adalene nodded and laughed lightly, rubbing her large baby bump.

"Yup, January just can't come fast enough." She said. "They seem to have fun kicking my bladder, which is more tolerable than this little terror." Adalene smiled as she ruffled Levi's hair. He growled as he stepped away from her hand and combed his fingers through his hair to fix it. "He had fun kicking my kidneys, liver, stomach. Anything in the abdominal cavity close to the pelvic cavity."

"That's nothing compared to Eren." Carla said as the two women began to share their pregnancy stories.

"Let's go. My mother should be here soon and the farther away I am when she gets here, the better." Grisha said. He looked to Kenny and the werewolf nodded.

"Yes, after visiting my mother, I'm not to keen on seeing her this soon." And so the four males headed to the other side of the lake house. The party was going on by the lake, and was already flooded with quite a few family members and friends.

"Uncle Eren! Mate Levi!" Jenny, Penny, and Tiffeny came and hugged Eren's and Levi's legs. "Can we see the ring!?" They chimed together. Eren smiled as he kneeled down and showed it to them.

"Wow. It's so pretty." Tiffeny said as she traced the music notes with her eyes.

"Mate Levi is good at picking rings." Penny said as she eyed the emerald.

"He should be able to since he has earrings." Jenny said as she looked at Levi's ears. Levi shrugged as the three girls finally moved to go play with some of the other younger family members.

"They still love you right to death." Levi said as he intertwined his fingers with Eren's. The vampire nodded as they continued through the crowd. Congratulations were tossed around, along with some crude honeymoon humor, mainly from Hanji, Isabel, Jean, Reiner, and Ymir.

"EREN!" The vampire turned and found his grandmother's arms around his neck as she pulled him down for a hug. "I am so proud! And you!" She said, grabbing Levi and pulling him into a hug as well. "Welcome to the family! You two better visit more than his father." She said, nodding her head toward Eren.

"Will do ma'am." Levi said.

"Please, call me Fredda. Or Grandmama." Fredda said with a smile, showing off her fangs.

"Yes Fredda." She couldn't help but pinch their cheeks when someone cleared their throat.

"Dear." The three turned to see Dracula. He looked tired.

"Grandpapa." Eren said. Dracula smirked and pulled his grandson into a hug.

"Congratulations Eren."