New Calypso Gazette; Issue 1

The New Calypso Gazette, Issue 1

March 30, 2097

Terrorists Attack Poison City

By: Liberty Peregrine, Luna Dovelin

Recently, a large theater in the beloved Poison City of Central Cove, Castleigh was attacked. Terrorists left graffiti sprayed in their wake: "I". We can only guess that this is the beginning of a message. Further investigations are being conducted as of right now.

Federal Investigation crews have discovered that an old terror group named Black Rain has come out of hiding after almost 20 years with even more malicious members. Governor Dovelin's team of private investigators are hot on the trail of Black Rain and have predicted where the terror group will strike next.

About the Scene:

Secret security cameras have captured footage of former Black Rain leader's daughter, Dianna Black, and possibly five more members, though we cannot be sure. They breached the Southern Gate's single weak spot, The Queen's Barricades and managed to kill around 450 citizens of Poison City with a large atomic bomb, containing nuclear waste.

Black has also proven to have found a neuropremium substance that can manipulate brainwaves, and she has added this into our newest Comm. model v. Capricorne 7.5, efficiently making D- Comm links. She has used these links to her advantage and brainwashed many into helping her using these links. Now Black Rain has become even more deadly than it was in 3019, and Governor Dovelin strongly recommends for all cities to start a project on strengthening security and walls, securing barricades, and for police to scour the streets for this terror group.

We need all eyes on this horrid act. It's time our nation reunites.

AE League School: Passion Stone University

Established in 2016, this AE League School has been standing for exactly 80 years and is the best in our nation! With students constantly earning top CNST grades, they thrive to educate the backbone of our future in the best ways possible.

As an esteemed AE League School, PSU only admits the best of the best in our nation. After the extremely difficult admissions process, new students have to survive a brutal week of initiation or risk being eliminated from the group that gets to formally begin schooling.

A Word from Head of PSU, Ms. Katherine Dean

At Passion Stone University, we help our students reach their potential to the fullest. We encourage our students to be creative in every possible way. Here teachers help out every individual student to further enrich their learning experience.

For more information, go to https://www.psu.org/campus-information.