Jealousy

Suga knows he shouldn't have been there when that kiss happened.

Karasuno was having yet another training camp with Nekoma. It was nothing unusual for the two teams.

Almost everyone was asleep. The building was quiet, and Suga was still awake. He'd gotten up from his sleeping bag to get some water and cool his mind and actually sleep.

He wasn't fully awake, everything was still a blur, but he made his way to the water fountain. He noticed a light still on and went to the room to shut it off.

Suga was frozen in his tracks when he saw exactly why the light was still on. In the small room, were the two captains. Daichi and Kuroo.

It wasn't unusual to see the captains having a casual conversation after-hours, but seeing them with their tongues down each others throats? Yeah. That was unusual.

Suga felt sick. Sick to his stomach. Not because Daichi was kissing another man, but because Daichi was kissing another man that wasn't him.

Suga had liked Daichi since their first year, and he made it damn obvious too. But it certainly didn't help that Daichi was the oblivious type of person. Everytime Suga had tried to advance onto Daichi, the latter simple shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Watching Daichi kiss someone else made him sick and angry. But most of all: Jealous. Jealous is such a gross word, Suga thought to himself. Yet there he was. Watching Daichi lean on the wall, being felt up and kissed by Kuroo. Suga's stomach would twist and turn everytime he heard one of them gasp or groan.

Suga needed to leave. He needed to run away or jump off a cliff or something to forget the sight in front of him. He simply took a deep breath and walked away, grabbing himself a water bottle.

He bought a water bottle and took a few sips before hesitantly walking back, taking a long drink from the bottle as he walked past the room.

He heard a soft gasp, a low chuckle, then a groan, "Kuroo..."

Suga couldn't function as he turnes and saw them both shirtless and Kuroo sucking dark bruises onto Daichi's neck. Not thinking, Suga tightened his grip on the water bottle, causing the water to spray onto his face. "Shit..." he muttered to himself as the bottle fell onto the ground and the two captains turned their direction to the entrance.

"Suga?" Daichi spoke, voice breathy and a heavy blush on his face.

Suga wiped his face and picked up the bottle, "Sorry, sorry. Just... just get back to what you were, uhm, yeah," and he ran off with that.

Suga was on the verge of tears. He was embarrassed and felt humiliated. He went to the bathroom to splash warm water onto his face and lookes up to the mirror, "Get it together, Koushi! So what if Daichi has a boyfriend? A hot boyfriend... a boyfriend that's way better looking than you... and probably smarter too. Damnit you're no help, mirror me." Suga spun around on his heel and stayed still when he saw Daichi at the door way.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Daichi said simply, with a hint of teasing in his tone, wearing his charming grin.

"Sorry about interrupting you two..." Suga chewed on ths inside of his cheek. It was a bad habit of his.

"There's nothing between us. Kuroo and I, I mean."

The setter looked up, "Huh? Why not. You guys are cute," he replied rather bitterly.

"I don't even like him like that," Daichi chuckled. "I like someone else."

Suga rolled his eyes, "I'm sure you do."

"Hey, don't get all cross on me, Suga."

"I'm just saying, it's like you're purposely trying to get me jealous."

Daichi blinked, "What?"

"I make it so painfully obvious that I'm in love with you, Daichi," Suga stressed. "But there you are, making out with a hot captain of another team, telling me that there was nothing to it, and then you tell me you like someone."

Daichi responds with a chuckle.

"Yeah sure, go ahead and laugh. I'm hopelessly in love with you and- Mmf!" Suga's thoughts and conerns are forgotten when Daichi presses his lips against Suga's.

They stay like this for a while, lips pressed together, but not moving. And Daichi pulls back, "You're the person I like, dork."

"Then why were you making out with Kuroo?"

"I honestly have no clue. I had a hopeless crush on my setter and he had a hopeless crush on his setter. And somehow we ended up there."

Suga grinned, "You make it sound so casual."

"Because it was," Daichi cupped Suga's face and presses their foreheads together, "hey, Suga. Will you go out with me?"

Suga smiled gently, "Of course you big dork."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i don't even ship KurooDai lol
Also this is rlly unedited so have fun