Let's be scared together

3 weeks later...

Spencer's pov

It's been a couple of weeks since Aria and I were in Spain. We haven't talked much for the last couple of weeks, which is stupid because I want to talk to Aria because that night in Madrid was amazing and totally awesome. - Yeah, I would do it again if I had the chance. Aria and I have both been busy with school so maybe that's also why we haven't talked much. Anyway, today she called and I have to admit that I wanted to be the first one to call but that's my fault, I could just have called her. After one of my classes ended I could see Aria was calling me so I answered my phone..

"Hi I've missed you so much" A huge smile spread across my face even though she couldn't see me smiling but I was so happy to hear her voice again.

"I've missed you too Spence. Do you want to  go on a date with me ? I could come to DC." She suggested

"Like a date - date?" I asked curiously and excited

"Yes, if you want to - I miss you Spence and that night in Spain was the best night that I've ever had"

"Mine too. Hands down" Hearing Aria say those things made me overwhelmed with happiness and for a second I forgot where I was.

"Great, so how about this weekend? I'll get a flight to DC and we'll meet somewhere"

"I would love that, how do you feel about a French restaurant" I suggested because Aria doesn't eat meat but she eats fish and the french restaurant that I know makes the best fish dishes in the world and the food is not even that expensive.

"Sounds good" She sounded happy and excited "I need to go now I just wanted to hear your voice and invite you on a date"

"I'm happy to hear that, Your voice is very calming too. - Aria I'm really happy that you called and I'm so sorry that I didn't call anytime sooner"

"It's alright Spencer. I'm just looking forward to our date"

"Me too. "

"Bye Spence" Aria ended the call and I'm so happy she called and I can't wait for our date

The weekend..

Finally it's weekend and I've been looking so much forward to it. I didn't have the time to go and get her from the airport so we decided to meet at the restaurant. I went to the restaurant and a waiter showed me to the table. Aria wasn't here yet but I showed up ten minutes too early so I just had to wait for her to come. - And finally after a few minutes I saw her entering the door to the restaurant so I yelled and waved at her and she came walking over to me with a big fat smile.

We hugged each other tightly and then sat down.

"How is it to be back in school?" Aria asked curiously

"It's harder than last year but I'll be fine I just feel lost sometimes" I sighed because I felt pretty much lost every day and especially without Aria.

"I never thought anything was hard for a 'Hastings'" Aria teased and made me giggle

"Well, when you're out of high school and living on your own everything is hard for a 'Hastings'" We both giggled

"How about you?"  I asked

"It's good, really good I have some great teachers and the students are nice and I'm happy that I only have this year left. " Aria told and I'm so happy for her  because the past two years has not been easy for me. I've been through a lot of stuffs so knowing that she's happy makes me very happy. I probably have to tell her what I've been through and I want to tell her but it also hurts to be reminded of the past.