Episode 3

Moving Day

I sat looking through my window at the moving truck loading all of our stuff. I sighed knowing this may be the last time I see a lot of people. I sprint downstairs and catch up to my Mum.
"Hey Mum can I quickly go say goodbye to all of my friends?" I asked
"Sure honey, be safe, and quick!" She yelled at me as I ran toward the door.

First I run to Leah's house or should I say mansion. I ring the doorbell and waited quietly on the expensive doormat. Leah's Mum opened the door and smiled at me.

"Oh Hey Emma! Shouldn't you be at Arizona by now." She asked

"My Mum let me say goodbye to some people before I go." I said

"Well then go right upstairs!" She said

I entered their house and walked up the stairs. I stop at Leah's door and take a deep breath. My eyes start tearing up because I know this is the last time I will ever see her. I gathered up the strength and knocked on her door. She opened the door and hugged me.

*after saying goodbye*

I asked Leah if I could use her makeup because mine was running. I got her makeup bag and sat infront of her mirror. I applied mascara, concealer and a little bit of pink lipstick. I said goodbye to Leah's parents and headed home. I arrived at my house and realised no one was there In fact nothing is even in there. I heard a horn and I jumped from it and quickly turned around. My mum and Dad were sitting in the car looking at me and motioning for me to come over.
I put up one finger meaning 'wait a second' and ran up my stairs. In my walk in wardrobe I have a secret hiding spot that I keep all my important stuff. I grabbed everything in there and stuffed it in my backpack. I ran downstairs and into the car.

*after 7 hours of driving*

I guess I fell a sleep because I woke up to my mum shaking me awake. I blinked vigorously and looked out the window. I jumped into the front seat and pulled down the mirror. I adjusted my hair and makeup and exited the car closing the door behind me. I run into the house and look for the biggest bedroom. I run into it and called dibs and Aidan grabbed the room next to mine. I look through the window and noticed that people were coming toward our house with a gift basket. They rang our doorbell and I think my Mum answered. I quickly run down the stairs to listen in but still trying to stay hidden.

"Hi I'm Christine! I am your new neighbour!" She said

I walk out of my hiding spot and toward my Mum. She invited them inside our house.

"My sons will be coming soon." Christine said

Ding Dong

I walk over to the door and open it.

Oh my friking gosh it's Hunter and Brandon!!! Ok Emma be cool for once in your life!

"Hunter! Brandon! Hey!" I said
"Emma!" They both said giving me a big bear hug.

"You kids know each other?" My mum asks

"Uh sorta." I said.

I grabbed both of their hands and lead them to my room. I opened the door and their mouth opens in awe.

"Wow your room is huge." They both said.

"There is not much to do because nothing is even in my house. Wanna go to Starbucks?" I asked

"YESS!" They both yell and I just laugh

We walk to Starbucks and order our drinks.

Hunter got a Grande cotton candy frappé
Me and Brandon got a grande vanilla bean frappé.