Chapter 5

I turned my head and saw Hunter. His eyes were blood shot red, his cheeks were tear stained, and he was still crying. As soon as I looked at him he ran away. Brandon and I grabbed our stuff and ran after him. We couldn't find him anywhere. We checked the park, the library, the school, the shopping mall. We stopped at a nearby park and put out stuff down for a second.

"Em, he is probably at home." He said
I just nodded and picked up our stuff. While we were walking he held out his hand and I held it. We smiled at each other as we intertwined our fingers.
We got to the house and noticed Hunter was in his room. Brandon went to have a shower and I felt like I wanted to cheer Hunter up because he looked down.

"Hey Hunter. Whatcha Doin?" I asked
"Just broadcasting. Wanna join?" He asks
"Yeah sure." I said as I take a seat next to him.

"Ok so this is Emma Sartorius." He said

"Don't worry guys she is Brandon's ..." He said looking at me to finish the sentence because he didn't know the answer.

"Friend!" I interrupted.

We glanced over to the comment section and Hunter started to frown.

NoraRowland: Ew she's ugly
Emmasartofan: stop she is gorgeous
Emma'sbae: pretty af

"NORA ROWLAND SHE IS GORGEOUS AND NOT UGLY. SHE IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!" Hunter yelled

Emmasartofan: HEMMA
Emma'sbae: #hemma
Hemmaismyotp: #HEMMA

We start laughing a lot.

"Ok guys I think I'm gonna get off. Love you cuties." He said as he pressed end.

Brandon barged into Hunter's room.

"What's going on?" He asked
"Nothing. We just broadcasted for a bit." I said getting up and kissing his cheek.

Brandon's POV

I walk in on Hunter and Emma broadcasting together. They seemed happy.

"What's going on?" I ask
They both turn around to look at me.
"Nothing. We just broadcasted for a bit." Emma said standing up and kissing my cheek.
I nod and blush.

"Come." I whisper into Emma's ear holding out my hand.

She nods and grabs onto it. I lead her to my room and sat on the bed.

"Emma. If I were to ... Maybe ... Ask you out. What would you say?" I ask

"Um well obviously I would say yes." She said

"Will you Emma Milana Sartorius go out with me?" I asked
"Yesssss!" She says wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. I put my hands on her waist and hugged her.

Emma's POV

Oh my god I just got asked out!

"Brandon how do you know my middle name?" I ask

"It's on your musical.ly." He said
I laugh and peck his lips.

"Bra-" I said before I got interrupted by my phone buzzing.

I picked it up and read the notification.

'It is Leah Moore's Birthday today. Say happy birthday!'

"Oh shoot!" I said
"What?" Brandon said
"Remember that day you guested me. And I was with my friend. Well it's her birthday today and I forgot." I said

I quickly go on my camera roll and find every single photo of her. I made it into a slide show and posted it on Instagram with the caption:

Happy birthday to my best friend in the whole world. You make me smile when I'm sad laugh when I'm bored and exited when I feel neutral. I would not be the person I am today without you. You taught me how to love, how to live with less and you taught me how to cook pancakes ( even though I almost burnt your house down ). Your eyes sparkle like stars and your smile lights up the whole room. A couple weeks ago I moved to Arizona. I didn't really care that I left my school and pretty much my life but I left you too. That day we cried for what seemed like forever. When I drove away from your house every single moment I had with you flashed before my eyes. When we were five we ate icecream together at the nearby icecream parlour and we made each other friendship bracelets. In sixth grade we went hyper after sharing three hot chocolates and stayed awake the whole night. The only thing that kept me awake was the bottle of cola but after we finished that it got so hard.
I love you so much Leah and I really want to visit you someday. @LeahMoo😍😘❤️😭👭👯

I waited for a second and the first comment came in.

LeahMoo: aww Emma. I love you soo much. When you left for Arizona I never really had a best friend. I had friends but they weren't like you. I got a super supportive boyfriend and now I know for sure I have a extra supportive Best friend. Love you lots. ❤️😍😘

SORRY GUYS THIS EPISODE IS SHORT BUT IT WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL. I HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT AND LOVE YOU!