Chapter 11 - 13

Chapter Eleven - Taste So Good

Arriving at the shop Kimberley cleaned around abit before getting to work setting out all the cakes that she had already made at home. Once everything was set up she unlocked the door and turned the sign so the word ' Open ' was showing through the glass. It wasn't long before her first customer strolled in. He was an older man looking for a cake for his wife. After describing what he wanted he paid for his ordered goods and left, leaving Kimberley drawing out a rough sketch of the massive cake she would have to make.

" Hello Sexy." 

Looking up Kimberley smiled when she saw her girlfriend walking over towards her.

" I didn't even notice the bell sound."

The popstar giggled before making her way behind the counter.

" I never knew you liked to draw cakes aswell. God your a cake fanatic aren't ya !" She laughed.

" Very funny. I am just sketching out a rough idea for a cake someone ordered this morning."

" Well it looks beautiful."

Without saying a single word Kimberley got up and made her way over to the door. After locking it she walked back over to the geordie and took hold of her hand.

" Come on."

" Where are we going." Chery giggled.

" I said I would show you my sofa didnt I ?"

Pulling her into the back room, Kimberley then shut the door behind them.

" I have missed you so much." She breathed as she pulled her girlfriend close to her.

" It's only been three hours babe." The popstar laughed back.

" Yeah three hours to long in my book."

Cheryl smiled sweetly before leaning forward and kissing the girl gently.

" So do you like my back room ?"

Looking around the geordie appeared to be deep in thought.

" Aye it's alright I suppose."

" Alright ! I painted this myself."

" Haha ! Am kidding babe. It's gorgeous."

The little room was indeed nice. It was painted a lovely cotton candy colour with a nice cream sofa in the cornor and a small lcd tele sitting opposite it. There was also a unit that held, by the looks of it kitchen utensils.

" I think you should test the comfort factor of my sofa . . . Don't you ?" Kimberley winked.

The brunette smile.

" I would love too."

Kimberley took the girls hand and lead her over to the sofa. They both sat down and turned to face each other. Slowly the both moved closer and there lips connected. Both girls opened there mouths slightly and allowed ther tongues to touch gently. The feeling was just as amazing as their first encounter and both women moaned at the contact. It was Cheryl who broke off the kiss but soon got to work kissing and sucking her way down her girlfriends smooth neck. By now Kimberley had become very aroused which really did suprise her. 

' No one has ever made me feel like this.' She thought to herself as she relaxed and enjoyed the attention the geordie was ravishing on her. She was used to the quick, impersonal sex that often ment nothing. But it was different with Cheryl. She took her time, she made her feel sexy and wanted and more importantly she made her feel loved. Sighing she grabbed her head between her hand a forced the girl to look at her.